Page 154 of 188 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1874

Re: Lord of the Rings figures

Told ya so!

Maybe I will get him afterall. I can start a line of customized Lost Boys figures!

I scored a TTT Isengard Orc today. He seems like a fairly outdated sculpt. I bet he was designed years ago.

Still.... he's cool looking, and another Orc is always welcome in my book

Our newly opened Super Target had the AOME Siege of Pelennor Fields set with 4 figures, Gondorian catapult, Battle Troll & Orc sige tower. I don't think it rates a $50 price tag, though.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

rumor on the wire is that TB has cancelled the Armored Attack Troll. Some folks over at LOTRG got their orders from EE cancelled and various online sites have stopped offering them for pre-order. this isn't a good sign. I scored one on e-bay a few days ago and i advise y'all if you see any that slipped out in the stores to snatch it up like Gollum!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Found rotocast Gandalf, Frodo & Sam today at local Toys R Us. I grabbed the only 3, because I thought I read the rotocast line was cancelled(WISH i'D GRABBED THE BATTLE TROLL!!). Any truth or enlightenment to this? The likenesses were very good to great, by the way.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I've heard that rumor about the rotos too It makes sense since only the Battle Troll seems to sell...

On another note, I scored a Gamling and armored Boromir today at TRU. Neat-o!

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Our newly opened Super Target had the AOME Siege of Pelennor Fields set with 4 figures, Gondorian catapult, Battle Troll & Orc sige tower. I don't think it rates a $50 price tag, though.
    I would be a better collector of the entire AOME line if they had a better price point...

Alright, well GD Reported a hefty loot this morning about some nifo about the coming waves. Pretty much just promo pics of the actors, but one pic of the set as well as the mock up for the Lothlorien gift set, which'll be nice. Here is the news blip:

Lothlorien Giftset:Aragorn, Frodo, Celeborn, Galadriel, and Lothlorien Haldir

FOTR Series 4:
    SP Strider (Amon Hen...whoopeee!)
    SP Boromir
    Isildur (Left Handed...with ONE RING??)
    Transfixed Bilbo (SWEET)
    Legolas (looks like a repack)
    Gandalf the Grey (looks like repack)
    Peter Jackson as Hobbit

ROTK Series 4:
    Shelob Attack Frodo
    Gorbag
    Denethor
    Prologue Smeagol
    Gondorian Guard (Winged-Helm version)

ROTK Series 5 (ALL with 38 Points of Articulation!):
    Mount Doom Frodo
    Mount Doom Sam
    Gothmog
    Eye of Sauron(doubt this will have 38 points of art.)
    Dagger Throwing Legolas

I dunno, but i think that Gandalf isn't a straight repack as i think he looks much darker and worn out than the regular FOTR Gandalf. I am also curious if PJ is goign to be a chase figure or a regular release. Only time will tell! Sorry about the size, i had to shrink them to get them to fit. cheers!

SOURCE: THE GD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	king.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	9487   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	loth.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	9488   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	felllow.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	9489   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rotk.JPG 
Views:	57 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	9490  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Man, I want a Lothlorian Handir! Just dont want to buy the 5pack.

That Gandalf the Grey looks cool -based off the small picture. I hope the PJ Hobbit makes it to stores.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Im interested in the newer figures that could possibly come out but i really cant find anything new around here. Too many repacks still sticking around. Ive been reluctant to use online stores but i may have to if this trend continues any longer. I wonder what the Eye of Sauron is going to be like?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay