Page 155 of 188 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1874

Re: Lord of the Rings figures

alright, a guy in Singapore picked up the FOTR wave 4 and here is what he reported:

Just to confirm that the FOTR Trilogy Series 4 has indeed been released in Singapore since 2 days ago. The PJ hobbit figure is clearly the chase in this series and I've heard that the Bilbo Transfixed figure may be short-packed too. The Super Poseable Strider figure is absent from this assortment, so TB may have decided to pull this figure.

I've attatched links to each figure, so clicky!

Isildur

Gandalf

Legolas

boromir

bilbo

PJ Hobbit

frankly, i'm irked beyond belief that PJ might be a chase. Stupid damn Toybiz. Will they ever learn?!!??!??!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    frankly, i'm irked beyond belief that PJ might be a chase. Stupid damn Toybiz. Will they ever learn?!!??!??!
    Interesting stuff. The only figure I'll be getting in this assortment will be Isildur.

I'm with you on the chase thing JMG. I once was a completist with this line (and Marvel Legends for that matter), but ToyBiz's stupid "chase figure in every wave", and "buy a box set of repacks to get a new figure" mentality has broken me of that. Now I just get Armored figures, and Saurons minions.

It's too bad that Super Articulated Strider seems to use the Jason Patric head. I just don't get it, the original Helm's Deep Aragorn head was pretty much perfect, in my opinion.

Trilogy Lurtz

Anyone ever find a FOTR Series 3 Lurtz? I wasn't even aware that this figure had made it to the pegs. How rare is it?

-Blue Snaggy

I scored a Lurtz from R2Dtoys when they first got it in. It was like 12 bucks or something.

As for how rare it is, i think it was packed one for every few cases, but it is not by any means considered a chase. I know it wasn't in the original lineup of figures, but it certainly wasn't packed every case. You should be able to get him from that site or any other online site for somewhat cheap. Good luck!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Was lucky enough to score rotocast battle troll yesterday at local Toys R Us...this after finding Sam, Frodo & Gandalf last week. Saw an abundance of Eomer, so maybe they're temporarily back in stock.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

My stores must be very slow because the newest thing to hit is Roto Eomer. Still on the lookout for Roto Gandalf.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Picked up a Roto Gandalf last night at Burbank TRU. Now on the hunt for FOTR Series 4.

-Blue Snag

Finally found some new LOTR figures today at TRU. I dragged myself over to their little section not expecting to see anything other than an abundance of bendy Gollums/Smeagols and my eyes came across a Gamling, Isengard Orc, and Boromic in armor. I grabbed them all in a death grip and went around the store muttering something that sounded like "My....preciousess...." Its been a long time since i found something new on the pegs so it felt really good to have ran into these guys. I seen a couple of Fell Beasts too, but it didnt appeal to me so i left them.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Of course, just after I write a post about not finding Roto Gandalf I go to TRU and FIND a Roto Gandalf!

BUT heres the kick in the pants, Somebody has stolen his sword!!! Good God people! Who does this? Those people are sick! Why would you take the sword? Its useless without the figure!!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett