Page 161 of 188 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1874

Re: Lord of the Rings figures

Yeah, i scored all 3 of the electronic base figures and teh SP strider yesterday. These are jumping up at suncoast stores, so start hunting!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Soundbase Figs

Found Soundbase Aragorn and SP Strider at Suncoast on Sunday. What are the other Soundbase figures out right now?

-Blue Snag

There is a soundbase Sam in Orc Armor and a Soundbase Helms Deep Legolas. They are all pretty good figures. HH!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Is the trilogy Lurtz any different from the Lurtz in the FOTR Boromir 2 pack? If so, what are the differences? I found a trilogy Lurtz, but I am wondering if he is the same exact figure as the other one or not......?????

Thanks

B
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I've seen Lurtz and he seems to be just a repackaged figure. Nothing big.

I was hoping they would repackage Frodo and Sam together -seeing as how they're both small figures. I could care less about the sound base.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Taking JMGs advice, i dragged myself to a Suncoast store and was able to find Prince Isildur, Hama, and the Orc Captain today. Plus they were only $5.99 which was somewhat of a pleasant suprise because i expected them to be about two dollars more. Following that up i went down a couple of stores in the mall and went into Sam Goody, which is basically like Suncoast anyways, and found Denother too. Today has been a very good day LOTR wise. Easily the best of the past four to five months. So check them Suncoasts!
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Battle Troll Army

Found four Rotocast Battle Trolls today at Hawthorne (Los Angeles) TRU. Picked up three, left one. The kicker was: they rang up @$4.98 each! What a deal!

-Blue Snag

Re: Battle Troll Army

Whoa, great deal there, bluesnag.

The Pelennor Fields and Lothlorien Gift Packs are showing up in Asian/Pacific markets. Here is a pic someone posted on the toy board over at Spawn.com.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LOTR.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	10200  

Thanks for the pics, Ji'dai. The Pellenor set looks like a must have, i will be suprised if it sits around for a while. I like how the Orc looks, even if it is Grishnaks body. Same with the Haradrim and Dead soldier. I wouldnt mind getting the second box set, but that will be one that i wait for, rather than picking up upon first sight.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Keeping with my current streak, the Suncoast at a mall i absolutely hate going to revealed a Smeagol figure w/ring. I was pleasently suprised, given how few LOTR figures they had that i would find one i needed.

So who else is excited that we are finally going to get a Gondorian Soldier?