Page 166 of 188 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1874

Re: Lord of the Rings figures

Theres been word on LOTRG.com that Toybiz has said they will continue to produce LOTR figures as long as the line sells well. The thread doesnt say anything about what Toybiz considers "selling well." Im sure that by now we are all aware of the difficulties in obtaining new figures and the lack of available product due to stores either drastically cutting back their selection or even dropping the line. Going by what i see here in Omaha, this line isnt going to be in production much longer. I hate the vague answer, i would rather be told the line will soon end at wave x so that it doesnt end with people in a mad dash for some low production number last couple of figures.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Is there a decent checklist of all the LOTR figures anywhere? I've never been able to find one that is complete. Also helpful would be to know which figures are reissues. I've passed on several new figures because they look a lot like ones I already have. I'm not quite as organized with them as I am with my Star Wars figures.

The Green Dragon has a great list of all the current lines. Here's a link to their Toy Archives. It's a great site, but doesn't get updated very often anymore.

I would also watch TRU in the coming weeks for old product to surface. My TRU is currently having their summer green tag clearance sale. I found a Cave Troll there Friday, the first time I've seen that figure, and it was only $4.98 with 30% off that!
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Does anyone know when the Eye of Sauron wave hits?
    While these are great figures and I've picked up a few, this is the only one I really want to put up on the mantle. And after trying the Aragorn and Flaming RW, I know the light-up feature will look good...

I think the Eye of Sauron wave has already hit throughout the country. I seen my first one yesterday at the local comic/scalper shop (along with about four other LOTR figures i need) but will attempt to hold out and find them at retail or through trading instead.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    The Green Dragon has a great list of all the current lines. Here's a link to their Toy Archives. It's a great site, but doesn't get updated very often anymore.
    Thanks a bunch. The site seems fairly up to date at this point. I'll have to go through my figures now and see what I have and do not have.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Alex
    Does anyone know when the Eye of Sauron wave hits?
    If this is the one I have, I found it in April at TRU along with Gothmog and Mt Doom Frodo and Sam

Man, that site is a great resource. Printed off that list and I'm good to go. Does anyone know if there's a link that helps you track the figures rereleases? I know some of those Trilogy figures were released in the old rounded packages, but get confused about which ones (particularly the Striders/Aragorns and Legolas variations).
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

The Green Dragon is reporting that Toybiz has a line very similar to Unleashed in the works. it sounds promising especially when so many other LOTR lines are falling by the wayside.

About the end of the line, I believe that the epic trilogy line will be the last line for LOTR. Yes, I have heard about these unleashed LOTR and would probably buy certain characters but not all of them.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.