Page 168 of 188 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1874

Re: Lord of the Rings figures

Neat. He's a burly bugger, eh? I would guess that you found him on the new, blue ROTK-looking trilogy card? He sold out here pretty quick. The only figure I got from that wave was the Council Legolas with the improved hair and cloak.

Apparently the 1st Epic Trilogy wave has hit in Asia - I'd expect them here within the next month. The packaging has been updated, and now includes more distinct movie images in the background of the cards. Very cool looking, and different for the figures from each movie.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Cool, that's his first release (2Towers Trilogy wave 4). Is his chain mail very black, or did it get the silver wash?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

It has a fair amount of black on it, more so near the bottom. Certainly it is not shiny like the picture on the front of the package, but the right light could make it look shinier perhaps.

Neat. He's a burly bugger, eh? I would guess that you found him on the new, blue ROTK-looking trilogy card? He sold out here pretty quick. The only figure I got from that wave was the Council Legolas with the improved hair and cloak.
    Yeah, he's a hearty lad that's for sure!

I found Hama Saturday but he was on a red card.
    Yeah, mine too. LOTR stuff pours out very slowly, if at all around here. Not suprised he's just now hitting the pegs on a red card.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

I've seen a few red card Hamas at WM's lately too. No Gamlings though.

Wal-Mart always has gotten in different case assortments than other chains. Same thing goes with Marvel Legends. I guess they have some kind of deal w/ToyBiz or something.

I seen the Balrog battle Gandalf figure today, i like the worn, tired look on his face but didnt end up buying the figure though. Other than that i havent seen anything new that ive wanted to buy in a long time.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Last Saturday I saw a three pack with Shelob, Frodo and Sam at Wal-Mart. I passed on it since I have Shelob and Shelob Attack Frodo. Anyone know if there is anything new in this set? I'll probably pass regardless of whether there is anything new or not because that spider just creeps me out too much.

I do not believe any of those figures are new. I seen a set today that had Gil-Galad, Elendil, and Sauron in it. Looked pretty nice but since i already had the figures i passed on it. I think most of the smaller sets, those that only have three figures, are mostly repacks whereas the larger sets, with five figures, tend to have one "new" figure at least.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I spotted NECA's 20" Gandalf the Gray ($40) at Suncoast this afternoon. I think they did a good job at capturing the wizard's likeness. He comes with his sword, Glamdring, and his hat and staff. Might make a nice companion to your Aragorn and Legolas if you got 'em.

These figures are really too big for my taste, although I did pick up NECA's 15" Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man and the 18" Jack Sparrow.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)