Page 170 of 188 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1874

Re: Lord of the Rings figures

Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Shark
    Previews mentions some of the articulation. They don't say anything about the material, but I imagine it will be the same material as thier other 18" - 20" figures. 3 1/2 foot wingspan? Man, that thing is going to be huge!
    I've read that the wingspan is only 30" elsewhere. And the over all height is 22". Will include lights but sounds are only a possible maybe.

Pre-ordered one anyway. from wwww.scifiwarehouse.com got a special time limited deal price at 80.00. once the deal ran out the price went up to 95.00 - ish. so the site says.

I'm not really collecting LOTR anymore but had to have one of these to stand behind all the bad guys.

Master Replicas Sting Sword at TRU

For any of you LOTR collectors out there, start checking your TRUs. Burbank TRU had the Master Replicas FX Sting Sword today for $14.99! They are in stock right now at Entertainment Earth for $119.99, so this is a really sweet deal. Needless to say, I picked one up.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=MRLR100

-Snags

Re: Master Replicas Sting Sword at TRU

Quote Originally Posted by bluesnaggletooth1
    For any of you LOTR collectors out there, start checking your TRUs. Burbank TRU had the Master Replicas FX Sting Sword today for $14.99! They are in stock right now at Entertainment Earth for $119.99, so this is a really sweet deal. Needless to say, I picked one up.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=MRLR100

-Snags
    Pretty sweet deal, eh Snags?

I managed to pic up about 5 of those at various TRU's at that price a few months back (I posted it in the L.A. just found, but no one seemed interested back then). I ended up giving most of them out to my buddies (+ one to my boss :lipsrseal ).

It's an awesome piece, especially at that price!

Pretty sweet deal, eh Snags?

I managed to pic up about 5 of those at various TRU's at that price a few months back (I posted it in the L.A. just found, but no one seemed interested back then). I ended up giving most of them out to my buddies (+ one to my boss :lipsrseal ).

It's an awesome piece, especially at that price!
    Hey Reef,

Aren't they supposed to retail for $120? How'd TRU get 'em so cheap? The piece IS awesome, one of the coolest LOTR items I've seen.

Snags

Hey! I was interested in these since the first time I heard about this $15 TRU thing, I don't remember reading your post about 'em. I haven't seen 'em since either.

Snags, I think TRU has had them since they were full price, and these are the leftovers which they're clearancing out.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hey Snags,
    I'm pretty sure JT is right about TRU just trying to clearance these things out. I remeber a long time ago, Amazon actually put them out for $39.99, but I didn't order one back then (glad I didn't now!). But yeah, I see them at EE and many other places still at full retail. I also saw them for $150 at Puzzle Zoo.

Yo JT,
    I have one last extra just sitting here. You can have it for the low price of $14.99 if you want it. Just LMK!

Wow Reef, thanks for the offer. I'll get back to you on that, gonna try one more time this week on these.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Right on bud,
    Good luck on your search.

Search turned up nothing, not even in their computers, that was a downer. So I will take you up on that, thanks.

Cool bro,
    It's all yours