Page 171 of 188 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1874

Re: Lord of the Rings figures

Are those the Stings that are in a brown box? I've seen a number of those at a couple of TRUs in the last couple of days. I never realized they cost $119.

Epic Trilogy Wave 1

Picked up the new LOTR Epic Trilogy wave tonight at TRU, courtesy of a CrunchyNug stash! Now I can't wait for wave 2!!!

Snags
    Back in LA

Re: Epic Trilogy Wave 1

Quote Originally Posted by bluesnaggletooth1
    Picked up the new LOTR Epic Trilogy wave tonight at TRU, courtesy of a CrunchyNug stash! Now I can't wait for wave 2!!!

Snags
    Back in LA
    I found some too. I got Aragorn Council of Elrond and Gondorian Swordsmen. They also had super poseable Gothmog, sp Frodo, Gandalf Stormcrow and Legolas with a talking base, but I passed on those.

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke
    Are those the Stings that are in a brown box? I've seen a number of those at a couple of TRUs in the last couple of days. I never realized they cost $119.
    Yeah, not the Toy Biz cheapo kiddie open-to-"try-me"-box Sting, the one in the totally-sealed box from MR.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i found epic trilogy wave 1 at a local TRU tonight. the gondorian swordsmen were gone so all i got was council aragorn and eye of sauron. (passed on legolas w. sound base, frodo w. journal)

I only want the Gondorian swordsman. I wouldnt mind the Eye of Sauron either. Unfortunately, my nearest TRU has too many Council Legolas, Frodos, Aragorns, and Bday Bilbos so they probably wont be putting anything new out for a while.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

i checked 2 Suncoast stores today but found none of the new wave. i take it that only TRU has received them thus far?

At Walmart yesterday i seen the "Kings of Middle Earth" and "Elves of Middle Earth" (or something like that) sets. I passed on both, since ive already got the figures. The Elf one has our supposedly "exclusive" Haldir in armor figure, which i thought was a little weird.

I went to a collectors store yesterday and found some of the Epic Trilogy figures, namely Council Aragorn, Gandalf Stormcrow, Frodo with book, Gothmog, and the Eye of Sauron. I didnt take any of them but was real tempted to with the Eye.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

If anyone can help me out, I'd really like to get this latest wave. It's seems the resources for LOTR figs. in my area are drying up! So if anyone can find them and pass them along I can pay by check or paypal. I've attached pictures for the ones I want. I don't care about card condition as long as the figures are in good shape.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aragorn.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	12368   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eowyn.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	12369   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gondorian Swordsmen.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	12370   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grey Havens Gandalf.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	12371   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SP Frodo.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	12372  

Ah, but at what price are you willing to pay for them? At the collectors shop i was at yesterday they had three of the figures you were seeking but i believe each one was going for $12. Thats a little high in my opinion, but to you that may be a deal considering the difficulty in obtaining new LOTR figures now. But i will keep an eye out for them when i visit a TRU or Suncoast store.