Page 172 of 188 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1874

Re: Lord of the Rings figures

Good point, sorry I forgot to mention that little detail. Yes, I would like to stay at Suncoast price (I think it's $7.99) or Wal-mart. Otherwise can't do it. Has anyone heard rather or not these are the last wave. I kinda hope so, then I'll have more money for Star Wars stuff.

No, there was a list of figures floating around the internet about several more figures that Toybiz may release, we might even have it in this thread a page or two back. But for the most part i personally feel the line is dead. I dont bother checking the pegs too often to see what all is available because more often than not its just a bunch of Bday Bilbos. Its virtually impossible to find anything around here. I was kind of hoping the line would be pulled sometime this year so i would be spared the hassle of collecting it.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

i finally got the Gondorian Swordsman figure today and while the figure itself is really nice, i can't get over how they botched up the tree of gondor emblem on the shield. it's just painted on very lightly and not like the aome gondor soldiers where the emblem is etched into the plastic.

The Gondorian's shield is also supposed to be black. I didn't even notice that until someone else pointed it out though. If the line ended today it would be fine. I'm getting tired of the hassle of looking for these figures myself. And like you said kool-aid killer, the pegs are just filled with Bday Bilbos, Frodos and Aragorns, unless you get lucky the first days the figures get out.

I did see the new wave on the trilogy cards the past week at TRU. I passed on the Eye of Sauron after seeing it in person. I thought about getting the Gandalf Stormcrow since I don't have a Gandalf the White. Is his grey cloak removable?
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    I did see the new wave on the trilogy cards the past week at TRU. I passed on the Eye of Sauron after seeing it in person. I thought about getting the Gandalf Stormcrow since I don't have a Gandalf the White. Is his grey cloak removable?
    ha! i passed on gandalf stormcrow b/c i have so many other gandalfs but i believe the cloak is removable

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke
    The Gondorian's shield is also supposed to be black. I didn't even notice that until someone else pointed it out though. If the line ended today it would be fine. I'm getting tired of the hassle of looking for these figures myself. And like you said kool-aid killer, the pegs are just filled with Bday Bilbos, Frodos and Aragorns, unless you get lucky the first days the figures get out.
    Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with you there. As much as I like the line, it's too much of a pain finding the new figures. TRU is the only one who carries them now. The TRU here in Burbank never even got them in, as far as I can tell (unless they went out the back door, not an uncommon occurance at that TRU).

Snags

Anybody ever hear anything else about the Balrog that NECA was supposedly making? It seems like talk of him has died down rather swiftly, almost makes me think hes a no go for sure now. How difficult could it be to give a simple yes or no?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer
    Anybody ever hear anything else about the Balrog that NECA was supposedly making? It seems like talk of him has died down rather swiftly, almost makes me think hes a no go for sure now. How difficult could it be to give a simple yes or no?
    the NECA Balrog is coming (as long as there are enough preorders)! supposedly around Dec. 20 of this year and with a retail price of 119.99

http://www.figures.com/databases/act...ow_article=340

I have my Balrog pre-ordered at cornerstorecomics.com for $87.49.

You can still pre-order em for that price, here's the link: http://cornerstorecomics.com/