Page 175 of 188 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1874

TRU Getting More Epic 1

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    my local KB received more shipments of trilogy figures. i picked up an isengard orc and a lurtz today. and then last week, my local TRU got in at least 2 cases of epic trilogy wave 1, oddly enough and so i was able to get a gothmog on this particular card.
    Right on, I saw a fresh case of Epic 1 at TRU yesterday as well. Still no sign of Series 2 anywhere (thank god for Canadian retailers, was able to get the set of 7 from them for $10 a figure). Still holding out hope that KB will be getting some of the rarer figures at closeout prices (Orc Captain, Peter Jackson, etc).
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

BlueSnag, whom did you order from online for the set of series 2?

The only figures I am missing are Modor Orc, Eowyn series 2, and firey sword ringwraith series2.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

What incredible news that Sideshow will be doing the 12" figures from LOTR. That means the collecting is not dead, and the figures should be awesome! Think about this 12" orcs done with Sideshow detail! I am as giddy as I was when the movies first came out!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I'm glad that LOTR is going to continue in another format, but I'm not a big fan of the Sideshow 12" line, at least the Star Wars stuff. I'm anxious to see what they do here, though.

Sy Snootles lip synchs

I went to a toy site, and it showed that some of the toy biz basic lotr figures wouldn't be released until January. I hope this means more of series 2 will show up in less than a couple of weeks!

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

And Aragorn will be the first of Sideshow's 12" line! I can't wait for the preorder!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Got it! And in only 19 minutes! The pics of this figure rock! But he is pricey at 65.00 before tax and shipping

I never got into collecting any of the LOTR toys but I do have a collection of Sideshow's LOTR statues so I was quite happy to hear they were starting a new 12" line.

I went ahead and pre-ordered Aragorn and if he is any indication of what the quality of future releases will look like I'll have another line to collect. Definitely a bit pricey at $72 shipped but he sure comes with a lot of accessories and the detail is very impressive.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

That Aragorn 12" does look great. Up until now, I haven't cared for most of the Sideshow exclusive accessories, but this guy is a different case.

His exclusive accessories are his hooded cloak and pipe. Now I'm seriously bummed.... I could live without the pipe, but I really want the cloak with my Aragorn, and I'm very dissapointed that mine won't have one .

....I'll still take the regular version over nothing though..

my local kb's keep on getting shipments of trilogy figures so check your local stores just in case you're missing anything. i picked up another citadel guard on saturday and passed up a hama since i already have him. hopefully denethor will show up since i never got one.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion