Page 177 of 188 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1874
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cruel
    The bow in the pic is not the one Galadriel Gave him. My guess is Galadriel's bow will be the exclusive accessory. And that would be a good choice. I wonder if he will have his Rohan armor. It doesn't look like it from the pic.
    I was wrong. Legolas' exclusive items are:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_asset...ress02-001.jpg

And:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_asset...ress04-001.jpg

Interesting choices. I wonder how the exclusive on the Lothlorien cloak will affect the Hobbits' having theirs.

12 minutes and the exclusive was mine! I am glad to have this one!

3 minutes total including getting the email, 10:03am. I am really glad I got this, Legolas was one of my favorites (which kinda sucks since all these girls went gaga over Orlando Bloom, even my mother ). I can't believe you can still preorder the exclusive at this point, there are 1750 of 'em yet it's open to the public and STILL available - none of the priority preorders for Star Wars made it out to the public. I'm glad Legolas is $10 less than Aragorn, that figure's $65 pricetag felt pretty steep even though it does look really good and has a ton of accessories.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well...I was lucky enough to order mordor orc leiutenant, eowyn in dress, wraith with firey sword, and legolas from a toy company in New Zealand. I tried to order more after I received mine for forum members, but they were sold out. The Toy Fair news is that Toy Biz has stopped all LOTR figure production. I feel for those who missed out on the final four.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I think Toy Biz is making a huge mistake, losing the Marvel license meant they needed a flagship line, LOTR could have been it, now without it I suspect they're going to disappear in a few months.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader
    I feel for those who missed out on the final four.

B.
    TDV
    I missed out on them, but I'm only sorry to have missed on the Mordor Orc Lieutenant. I could have paid an arm and a leg for him, but I just won't do that. I ordered him from Toynk.com for $14.99. They say they're due to get a shipment, but I'm kind of skeptical. But no harm in finding out.

I've passed on the Sideshow LOTR figures, though after looking at my 12" Toybiz Gimli yesterday, I have to say he was pretty darn great looking. The others were okay.

My local TRU put out a LOTR figure set, basically three carded figures attached to a plain cardboard sheet with the ToyBiz logo on the back. Nothing too exciting in the figure selection, I saw mainly King Aragorn, Council Legolas, and Strider.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    My local TRU put out a LOTR figure set, basically three carded figures attached to a plain cardboard sheet with the ToyBiz logo on the back. Nothing too exciting in the figure selection, I saw mainly King Aragorn, Council Legolas, and Strider.
    Have not seen that yet but *yawn*.

B.
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai
    at my local TRU, it was Council Legolas + Eye of Sauron + SA Boromir
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    at my local TRU, it was Council Legolas + Eye of Sauron + SA Boromir
    I was about to say "same here" when I remembered that it's the same TRU. Monrovia also had a few of those though.