Page 180 of 188 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1874
    Cool. Thanks again figrin!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS
    According to the green dragon, Neca says end of June for the Balrog. as in, in stores end of june. which means early july really.
    I ordered that Balrog from AFX when he was first anounced. I also heard that he has been postponed till Oct. If true it's a Bummer! I was all ready to put him next to the electronic "You shall not pass" 6 inch Gandalf.

Ladies and Gents, boys and girls of all ages. It's my honor and pleasure to present to thee something nearly 5 years in the making: NECA's Balrog.

Info on the Lights that......light up:
    The large flame on the top of his head and on his back light up
    There are 2 functions when pressing the button on his back:
    Function 1 - short sound clip of growl/roar with flickering lights
    Function 2 - longer sound clip of growl/roar/crackling flames and more flickering light

Articulation:
    Swivel Head
    Ball Jointed Shoulders
    Bendable Elbows
    Swivel Wrists
    Movable Tail
    Swivel Waist
    V Crotch

Accessories:
    Flaming Sword
    Flaming Whip

source: NECA's myspace page.

I think i just cried a little.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	balrog!.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	14205   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lord yes.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	14206  
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 07-17-2006 at 04:19 PM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Oh my god, I just wet my pants! Just kidding! Nice pics JMG. I read at Steve's other site that a Balrog will be on display SDCC Neca booth. That's cool he also comes with sound. He's gonna go good with elec. Gandalf to talk back. I HAVE to make a Diorama.

that balrog has been talked about for so long that i'll have to buy one and then find a way to clear some space so i can display it.

Are they still available?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

How tall is it?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

while they're statues and not action figures, gentle giant's upcoming lotr lines of busts is looking pretty good. i'll probably buy a few

Strider:http://images.entertainmentearth.com...GES/GE9349.jpg

Ringwraith:
    http://images.entertainmentearth.com...GES/GE9348.jpg

$50 per isn't so bad when you consider how much the sideshow weta pieces were.

Thanks for the info JMG. Balrog looks frickin' sweet!!!! The Balrog figure is going to stand over 24" tall and have a wingspan of 42". Some extra info gathered from Amazingtoyz where you can preorder the beast for $87.49.

I really like the Ringwraith bust too. Thanks for the links figrin.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Hey figrin, I went by Big Lots today and they put out about 15 new LOTR AOME sets. Unfortunately there were no Ringwraiths, , but I did pick up Legolas & Gimli on horseback and a Warg Rider.