Page 182 of 188 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1874
    I got the notice for 12" Aragorn as Strider today, 10 days until he pre-auths. I was bummed to see he still hasn't sold out, bodes poorly for this line.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's too bad about them not selling out. I for one am glad I ordered both Strider and Boromir exclusives.. I think SS is going to announce another LOTR figure soon. I read it somewhere or heard it on the podcast. Hope it's Gandalf the Grey.

It turns out it's been sold out, I was mistaken, they still have the order quantity field on the page so I didn't notice the "sold out" notice underneath, it's a weird system.

Don't forget Legolas. (it's funny because he said in the other thread about this that he already did )

I'd really like them to do Gandalf the Gray soon (Gandalf the White is cool too, but I want the wizard as we first meet him).

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sweet, got my notice for Aragorn as well! I'm really looking forward to this figure.

I agree on Gandalf, give us the Grey first! I wonder what his exclusive would be? Maybe the moth that helped him on Sauraman's (sp?) tower, or some fireworks?

Like the Star Wars line, I am getting one each of the exclusive and regular versions to keep in the box and an extra exclusive to open. I am doing my part to keep this line alive. But I fear for it. I do believe that both Aragorn and Legolas have sold out but Boromir lingers.

Edit - Alas I err...Legolas tarries as well! This blows an ill wind onto the field of this line.

Edit Edit - I care not if the craftsmen do lower the count and lift the fee for these baubles. I shall not waiver in my steadfast devotion to this line.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I can't imagine what Gandalf's exclusive accessory would be, not even a little really.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cruel View Post
    I am doing my part to keep this line alive. But I fear for it. I do believe that both Aragorn and Legolas have sold out but Boromir lingers.

Edit - Alas I err...Legolas tarries as well! This blows an ill wind onto the field of this line.
    I am not surprised Boromir hasn't sold out, the likeness is way off and the guy has no broad appeal because of his failings in FOTR. I am however completely surprised that regular Legolas hasn't sold out yet, I figured the girls would buy up anything the collectors didn't, I fear the interest in LOTR has already faded.

Maybe they all spent their money on that stupid looking Ken as Legolas.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I can't imagine what Gandalf's exclusive accessory would be, not even a little really.
    That giant, dragon-bottle rocket maybe? Gandalf the White's exclusive accessory would be an easy one - the grey cloak he wears into Meduseld (Rohan).

Gandalf the White could have Saruman's Palantir. All they would have to do is make a nice marble. Better yet, make a 1/6 Shadowfax!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Gandalf the White could have Saruman's Palantir. All they would have to do is make a nice marble. Better yet, make a 1/6 Shadowfax!
    But then what would the exclusive Saruman come with?