Page 182 of 188 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1874
    I got the notice for 12" Aragorn as Strider today, 10 days until he pre-auths. I was bummed to see he still hasn't sold out, bodes poorly for this line.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's too bad about them not selling out. I for one am glad I ordered both Strider and Boromir exclusives.. I think SS is going to announce another LOTR figure soon. I read it somewhere or heard it on the podcast. Hope it's Gandalf the Grey.

It turns out it's been sold out, I was mistaken, they still have the order quantity field on the page so I didn't notice the "sold out" notice underneath, it's a weird system.

Don't forget Legolas. (it's funny because he said in the other thread about this that he already did )

I'd really like them to do Gandalf the Gray soon (Gandalf the White is cool too, but I want the wizard as we first meet him).

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sweet, got my notice for Aragorn as well! I'm really looking forward to this figure.

I agree on Gandalf, give us the Grey first! I wonder what his exclusive would be? Maybe the moth that helped him on Sauraman's (sp?) tower, or some fireworks?

Like the Star Wars line, I am getting one each of the exclusive and regular versions to keep in the box and an extra exclusive to open. I am doing my part to keep this line alive. But I fear for it. I do believe that both Aragorn and Legolas have sold out but Boromir lingers.

Edit - Alas I err...Legolas tarries as well! This blows an ill wind onto the field of this line.

Edit Edit - I care not if the craftsmen do lower the count and lift the fee for these baubles. I shall not waiver in my steadfast devotion to this line.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I can't imagine what Gandalf's exclusive accessory would be, not even a little really.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cruel View Post
    I am doing my part to keep this line alive. But I fear for it. I do believe that both Aragorn and Legolas have sold out but Boromir lingers.

Edit - Alas I err...Legolas tarries as well! This blows an ill wind onto the field of this line.
    I am not surprised Boromir hasn't sold out, the likeness is way off and the guy has no broad appeal because of his failings in FOTR. I am however completely surprised that regular Legolas hasn't sold out yet, I figured the girls would buy up anything the collectors didn't, I fear the interest in LOTR has already faded.

Maybe they all spent their money on that stupid looking Ken as Legolas.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I can't imagine what Gandalf's exclusive accessory would be, not even a little really.
    That giant, dragon-bottle rocket maybe? Gandalf the White's exclusive accessory would be an easy one - the grey cloak he wears into Meduseld (Rohan).

Gandalf the White could have Saruman's Palantir. All they would have to do is make a nice marble. Better yet, make a 1/6 Shadowfax!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Gandalf the White could have Saruman's Palantir. All they would have to do is make a nice marble. Better yet, make a 1/6 Shadowfax!
    But then what would the exclusive Saruman come with?