Page 20 of 188 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    Ok, cool. Now I just have to find him...Thanks for the help.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Gandalf is a big time peg warmer here, or maybe they over-produced him.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Gandalf may not have been overproduced, but he was certainly overpacked, I think there were at least 5 per case in the assortment.

Eomer on his own is a lackluster figure; however, he can ride any of the horse figures very well! Too bad the Rohirrim can't.

I hope we get a repainted Gandalf the White, like we did for Saruman.

Cool, if I ever find any horse sets on clearance I'll get one for Eomer. Thanks Anakin2121!

I just can't wait for the next wave of figures. Legolas and Twilight Ringwraith make me drool every time i even think of them. i'd chat about them more, but drool has dribbled on my keyboard and i need to wipe it down!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Well, the Twilight Ringwraith is in Series 3 (Feb) while the newest Legolas is Series 4 (July). The new Legolas actually offers very little that the original doesn't. He has a different facial expression, and his cloak is billowing backwards, not forwards. He also has the Uruk-hai shield with wheels (although it didn't have wheels in the movie), but other than that he's nothing new. What's also funny is that they call him "Helm's Deep Legolas" but the TTT Series 1 Legolas is in the same costume.

Anakin2121- I like the idea of having a legolas that could slide around my room. As for the Uruk-Hai shield not having wheels, yeah, cause it slid down the stairs. The fine people at Toy Biz are just trying to use the shield w/ wheels to recreate this scene. If you don't like it, don't buy it then!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Oh, I'd surely buy it, being a huge Legolas fan. I'm just saying that people looking for an HD Legolas, expecting a vastly different figure from the other TTT Legolas will be disappointed.

From the pictures I've seen, I think the Legolas that's out now is the better one (it will be hard for Toybiz to top that figure). That opinion could change when I actually get the "Helms Deep Legolas" though