Page 23 of 188 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast
    Xizor- according to the article posted, it'll be available in the UK in Mar/April, so i dunno about when it'll hit the states. Might wanna contact Toy biz?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

The Helm's Deep 5-pack with Haldier will be available through an internet site for around $30. Not a bad price. I'll post the site or link soon.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

JS- Thank you!!! I'll have to pick that up!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Hopefully my Sauron will arrive soon. Unfortunately etoys shipping appears to be slow, according to their estimates anyway.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Here's the scoop on the 5-pack. It's going to be available through forbiddenplanetstore.com for $30. It's supposed to be available March/April 2003. So it's not too far off.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Etoys had Faramir very briefly today and now he seems to be gone. It might be my imagination, but i think they kicked Sauron up to 19.99 from the original 17.99. Hope everybody who needed one got one!

I went to Wal-Mart and got Legolas (Rohan armor). He is too awesome for words. That bow is bloody powerful! They also had plenty of Gandalf the Whites, Faramirs, Gondorian Rangers, and Easterlings. Every time I get one of these I lose more respect for Hasbro... Just imagine how much money they must be losing...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Originally posted by Darth Sidious
    Every time I get one of these I lose more respect for Hasbro...
    Could not have said it better myself. Star Wars toys, by comparison, suck the big one. If I had to pick one line to collect right now, it would be Lord Of The Rings (or maybe Marvel Legends, but either way it's not Hasbro.) Although I am excited about the new Anakin and Padme, I am a hundred times more excited for the Prologe Elf, Twilight Ringwraith, and the one toy I want the most, Gollum.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Originally posted by Prince Xizor
    Although I am excited about the new Anakin and Padme, I am a hundred times more excited for the Prologe Elf
    Here here! I second that. Anakin, Padme, and Boba Fett catch my attention, but the Prologue Elf just makes me want to pee my pants. (Not literally, don't worry.)

Oh, by the way, nice sig Prince Xizor.
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 01-25-2003 at 04:28 PM.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I'm just jealous you scored a Legolas!!! I picked one up to keep MOC and now i've been looking for one to open. I haven't seen one in like a month!!