Page 24 of 188 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
    Ah, that sucks. Well, good luck in finding one, I'm sure he'll show up someday.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Those pics are awesome!!!! That Eowyn figure looks very good. The redone Boromir looks nifty too. Thanks!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Sweeeet! A Eowyn & prologue Bilbo. Very cool!!!

Eowyn looks a little off, but I'll get her anyways. The Prologue Bilbo looks great!!!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I was at Wal-Mart today. I swung by the toy aisle and saw several Gandalfs, one Faramir, one Easterling, and a couple of Gondorian Rangers. I picked up a Gondorian Ranger. I've wanted that figure for awhile. I've seen it other places, but I wanted to pay Wal-Mart's price, if you know what I mean.

Actually, when I got there, there was a lady looking at TTT figures as well. She had both Gondorian Rangers in her cart for awhile, as well as one of each of the other characters. She read the back of the Gondorian Ranger's package for like 10 minutes! She would start to push her cart away and I thought my chances were disappearing. But then, inexplicably, she put both Gondorian Rangers and the Easterling back on the shelf and left. I didn't waste anytime getting a Ranger in my cart.
    "Is that the Six Million Dollar Man's boss?"

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    Those pics are awesome!!!! That Eowyn figure looks very good. The redone Boromir looks nifty too. Thanks!!
    Redone Boromir? Where on that page was that? I wonder how they could improve on the FotR version, which sits in a place of honour on my LotR shelf.

And I must say that the Twilight Ringwraith looks awesome!

It's not a new 6" Boromir, he's from the 3" figure line that's about to come out, and is made by another company. And the only articulation the 3-inchers have is at the arms, I think.

OH ok, yeah Anakin, you're right. I was looking at the 3" line!! I guess i just got giddy and didn't realize that the little table of figures were those and the only two 6'' figures were bilbo and Eowyn!

However, these "playset" things, like Saurman's balcony and the Bridge of Khaza Dum, are those going to be for the 6'' figures or ?!?!?!?! I guess time will tell!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I'm not sure, I know the Helm's Deep playset is for the 3" figures, however.