Page 25 of 188 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    Ah, blast!!! Could you only imagine if Toy Biz got crazy and made playsets for the 6'' figures?!?! Holy God in heaven...that would be so nifty...ah, crap, excuse me..i think i just started drooling.....
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Hi all.
    Gandalf fell off his shelf today. (No Balrog involved, unfortunately).
    Here's the result: http://users.firenet.uk.com/kadamont...capgandalf.jpg

Does anyone know of any action figure stands or bases that work with LOTR figures?
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

I know that had to suck, but I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that.

Ouch that sucks man.... (wish I could help you with that figure stand question, but, alas, I can't.)

Damn that Theoden figure with the armor looks better everytime.

I kinda like Eowyn but I really really like Bilbo. I didn't get a chance to pick up the first one, but I will definietly get this one.

And who makes those smaller figures, and will they be widely available?? They are damn awesome. And the fact that they make playsets for them is even cooler. I can't wait to start finding those figures around...
    Powdered Toast Man!

If you think that's funny, you should have a look at this:
    http://users.firenet.uk.com/kadamont...apgandalf2.jpg

As for the stands, someone told me earlier than McFarlene bases work fine for LOTR, but their shipping charge to the UK is absurd. $25!!!!
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Yeah, the McFarlane stands do work (the pegs are a little too long though), but their shipping costs ARE insane!!! I was going to order some bags of them but they wanted somewhere around $15 for shipping for 3 packs! I'm not sure what happened w/McFarlane club shipping prices, I remember ordering some before along with some figures and the shipping prices were not like this

I've found that vintage SW stands work for most LOTR figs too, should be able to get those much easier than the McFarlane ones. Hope this helps!

BTW: anyone watching the Super Bowl here? It's halftime now, and the Raiders are losing just as I predicted (I would rather have seen the Raiders win, but I don't think it's gonna happen)!!

I know, I know, waaay off-topic. Sorry about that!

FYI- Etoys has in Grima, Rohirrim soldier and Gondorian Ranger if anybody needs him. They also got in a few posters. Their backstock jumped up a page too!!! Any day now for the new waves...any day!! cheers!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Strangest thing...my Wal-Mart just stocked

Gandalf the White
    Saruman the White
    Theoden King
    Rohir Soldier
    Gondorian Ranger
    Legolas
    Aragorn
    Grima Wormtongue
    Easterling Warrior

Of course, Legolas sold out quickly.

This weekend I think I am going to pick up Treebeard. Maybe in my hunting I shall find some new waves (please oh please oh please).
    Powdered Toast Man!

Xizor- I second that. hopefully i'll make it into civilization (Columbus) and score at least some new stuff. I got all my SW stuff from KEBco, so i'm just hunting for LOTR and random stuff. I just want an extra Legolas and the Dueling Club Malfoy. I'll be happy if i find those! HH!