Page 27 of 188 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
    Could someone please remind me who's in the army building wave?
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Ringwraith. Moira Orc. Grishank. Ugluck. Uruk-Hai warrior

(those are spelled wrong, but it's all the same)
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Will the uruk hai be the one they released with Gimli in the FOTR two pack or (would be cool but i highly doubt it) the one that was an exclusive when the toys first came out? If they are going to put out Grishnak again any idea if Lurtz from the two pack is due to come out again? Glad to see the Moria Orc is being issued by himself, i thought he was a cool ugly orc. It would be awesome if they could give him a bow and some arrows.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I believe that Lurtz from the 2-pack will be coming out again as a single figure.

There has been NOTHING on store shelves as of late.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I keep checking etoys daily and every few hours. They get alot of stuff in at once. They had alot of figures last week, but sold out fast. Keep your eyes peeled, kids!! any day now!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Action-figure has posted a pretty detailed review of the new Golum figure with lots of pictures. Looks pretty cool, but I still hope we get a regular plastic one. If anyones capable of giving a small figure like that lots of articulation, it's definitely ToyBiz....

Here's the link (scroll down for the pics):

http://www.action-figure.com/modules...content&id=458

Man, I can't wait for Gollum! Thanks for the link, jpak! I'll have to buy several of these, one for myself and a few to give as gifts. Even non-collectors will think the Gollum figure rocks!

The re-pack Uruk-Hai is NOT the one from the Gimli 2-pack, or Lurtz. It's the Beserker Uruk.

I saw the army builder pack at KB the other day. They had two Ring Wraiths, but I got just one.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"