Page 28 of 188 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
    I'm not so sure about the Gollum figure. He seems to have very limited posability. Bendys are next to always terrible action figures. They stand next to never.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Oh man, Gollum is by far my most anticapated figure of this year, out of any line. That review makes me want it so much more...
    Powdered Toast Man!

I found some more Assortment 5 (army builders) this morning in a Los Angeles KB. I was surprised that the Moria Orc is only ONE per case - but I got him anyways.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carded moria orc.jpeg 
Views:	72 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	5153  

huh, figures that would be the "one per case" fig. That's the only one I was planning on getting from this rehash wave.....

I'm skipping all the repackaged figures. I got most of them on clearance at KB when they came out the first time in Fellowship packaging.

I am hoping they repackage bilbo and elrond, then i will be thrilled!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

We're getting a new Bilbo this year anyways, so theres not too much need for a repackaged version. A new Elrond from Rivendale would great!

Ahh, but how wrong you are. He was fairly difficult to find at retail, so Toybiz is repackaging him in the TTT box - plus the Prologue one as well

http://www.figures.com/databases/act...how_article=42

I want a repackaged Elrond too.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Amazon now has the gift set in stock for those who wanted it.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=glance&s=toys
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"