Page 31 of 188 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    Two questions. I've just been at figures.com looking over images from Toy Fair.

1. Is that a new six inch Aragorn in his ranger gear?

2. Is there a new, larger Treebeard on the way? (I can't really make it out in the photos)
    Starcruiser... crash!

I'm not sure, but the article I read said "8 inch Treebeard" It wouldn't make any sense for a 8" 'beard, maybe it was a typo or something. I also think they had a new 12' Aragorn on display, that might be the one you saw (I hope so since the 1st 12" Aragorn was so bad).

No, 8-inch Treebeard is not a typo. It was rumor a little while ago, and this confirms it. I really don't know what the point is, but I'll get one, if jus tto customize into a Huorn.

And no, the Aragorn in ranger gear is not the 12 inch. Apparently it's just a remold of the FOTR Strider, without the gimmicks, and a new sword.

A 8" Treebeard doesn't make any sence. There no such thing as a small Ent. The picture of the King Aragorn figure looks great! I'll definatly get that one. The Legolas looks ok, but I like the 'Two Towers' one better.

I'm really looking forward to the 11" Gollum.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Their names escape me right now, but those dog creatures that the orcs rode, they look awesome as a toy. I hope to pick up a couple of those!
    Powdered Toast Man!

- Oh yeah, the Warg w/rider!!! That's what I'm looking forward to the most out of this line! Been wanting one of those since I saw the movie.

I wonder how they're going to package it:

Deluxe two pack ($12.99 - $14.99 )
    or, like a horse w/rider box ($20.00 )
    Last edited by jpak001; 02-20-2003 at 08:30 PM.

I was also really glad they made the warg and rider. That was one of two rider sets on my wish list. Now all they have to do is make the fell beast with ringwraith and my collection will be complete!
    Starcruiser... crash!

All I want is a Balrog. I would give up my left foot for a Balrog.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Sweet! Scored some new figs at KB toys today:

Prologue Elf Warrior
    Twilight Ringwraith
    Helms Deep Aragorn
    Frodo w/light up sting
    Moria Orc repack

Oh man, these are awesome! Especially the wraith & prologue elf! There was a torn open Galadriel box there missing the figure too........ Looks like some filthy thieves managed to swipe it Really sucks that some dirty, low-down, jerk got this HTF figure.........