Page 35 of 188 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585135 ... LastLast
    I believe the Armored Theoden is the version coming in the 5-pack w/ Haldir.

The only LOTR pegwarmer in my area is Gandalf the White and the 2-packs w/ Merry and Pippin. I wish Theoden was a pegwarmer.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Actually, I think the single card Armored Theoden comes with a helmet (not sure if it's removable), and the 5 pack version looks like he has no helmet (and it looks like one wouldn't fit because of the way the hairs sculpted).

I could be wrong though!

I think you are wrong. I'm pretty sure that both the carded and the boxed versions will come with helmet.

I'm in the UK and saw 4 Galadriels at retails today. She is just as shortpacked here as in the US.

BTW, here's a carded pic of Theoden: http://store4.yimg.com/I/dragonballz..._1729_54048232

Source: http://www.lordoftheringsguide.com/f...&threadid=2472
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Damn that man looks chubby in his armor.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Wouldn't you be if you were King? I know I would. My throne would need an extension.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Here's a pic of the Helms Deep 5-pack: http://www.alteredstatesmag.com/gall...R_Helms_Deep_2

Theoden is actually holding his helmet, so it looks like he will come with one for sure.
    Am I right in thinking Gimli has lost his cloak?
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Oh wow, I didn't notice that before. Looks like it is the exact same thing as the carded one. That's great news to me, now I know not to buy the single one. The Gimli cloak thing doesn't surprise me, it'll make people still want to buy the two pack or single card versions

I notice Gimli's helmet is on the ground in front of him. Wonder if it will be like that in the actual package?

Thanks for clearing up the Theoden helmet deal!

Thanks for posting the link Kadamontaga. Now i will just wait on the aragorn and king theoden helms deep versions.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Sweet Link, gracias Kadamontaga!!!

I just don't know if i'll buy both that 5 pack and be a nerd completist and buy them all carded too. Why can't TB just release Halidir by himself?!?!?? Which you know they'll do eventually!!! grrrrrrrr!! Time to donate that extra kidney.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"