Page 36 of 188 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686136 ... LastLast
    YES!!!!!! I got a Prologue Elf at WM today...With cape! It is bloody awesome. All of its weapons and armor are incredible, although his sword is a tad bendy. The detail of this figure is beautiful, as is the gold paint. I wish everyone else luck in finding this figure, because it is incredible.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I can't tell for sure, but I think that Legolas in the 5-Pack is the super-skateboarding action one. Differant hair and cape. I think.
    Powdered Toast Man!

yes!!! i got only helm's deep aragorn today
    series 3 had better turn up at TRU and Target soon.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

I picked up Grima Wormtonge, Theoden and Eomer today at Wal-Mart. I missed my chance to get them earlier but a box was put out today. Wohoo!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Jayspawn, maybe you can tell what the hell that blue spike thing that comes with Grima is. I can't tell for the life of me, and I threw out the box, so I don't know if it says it on there.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Hey Xizor, I remeber thinking the same thing when I bought it. I don't think the box said anything. Guess it's just some sort of akward weapon.

I wonder myself, though I haven't bought this figure.

Any one have any luck finding Riders of Rohan from that Eomer/Grima wave? It seems like none came here at all, even though we've had at least 3 cases of that assortment.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I have not been able to figure out what that blue-cone looking thing is that Wormtonge comes with. I can't only guess that its some kind of knife. It doesn't say on the box what it's supposed to be.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I found my rohan soldier awhile ago. I last seen one on Saturday but in all honesty ive seen more Legolases than him. Yesterday i was able to get another prologue elf at walmart. I think its the capeless version. I agree the blue thing Grima has is a knife of some sort.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I wonder what the concept behind making the builders short packed is? Odd.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008