Page 38 of 188 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
    I think Series 3 has shown up at KB and Wal-Mart so far. I hope they arrive alsewhere soon, it's a great wave.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I saw the remnants of Series 3 at a Los Angeles TRU today. There were only a few Aragorn and Frodo w/ light-up Sting figures left. Start checking your local TRU's now too.

Plundering and pillaging the Spanish Main! Arrr!
    Got my HD Aragorn today, and he is great, despite the slightly inaccurate likeness. His Elven Dagger is included, which I was extremely grateful for. I have him in a truly awesome pose right now, I'll post it later if anyone wants to see.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I want to see!
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Yeah, show us please! Mine is posed in a ok position, I'd love to see what you've done!

Well it is actually a rather simple pose, but I still think it looks pretty cool.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Looking good Darth Sidious. I hadn't thought of that pose before

I like to have mine with his sword sheathed, right-hand gripping the hilt and left hand resting on the scabbard.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

I tried your pose, and I really like it! I am still keeping him in this pose however, I always like as many weapons drawn as possible.

Lubing up the probe - it's business time.
    That Aragorn looks much, much better. Good job again, Toy Biz!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Yes, doesn't he though? No weird gapped teeth, no sad droopy eyes, no FREAKING SHOULDER THAT COMES OUT OF HIS SIDE . And the gimmick really could be much worse. It does limit posability though, I could do so many more poses with him (I. e. holding his sword in front of himself to intimidate enemies) if there was no gimmick. Oh well, I really have no room to complain about a great figure like this. I like the chainmail, I am in love with the Elven Dagger, and lucky me! Although the sword is bendy, mine is extremely straight. Keep making figures like this, Toybiz, and you will keep your customers.

EDIT: Also, although people on some Forums complain about his likeness, and even though I DID say it was slightly inaccurate, I still really think it is pretty damned good. One of the best Aragorn/Strider faces to date if you ask me.
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 03-08-2003 at 08:28 PM.