Page 39 of 188 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast
    Looks great Sidious. I like the way he's holding that elven dagger. I too was extremely happy they included it with the figure, especially with that cool little sheath to put it in!

Thanks for posting the pic!

That Aragorn is leaps and bounds ahead of the other single release Aragorns Toy Biz has released. But I don't think it is a better sculpt then the Aragorn w/ Brego.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Great shot!! I do love how the Uruk hai dude is just sitting there stretching while Aragorn is stabbing him!!! Great King my arse!!!!! No sightings of wave 5 for me yet, but spring break is around the corner. The possiblities are limitless...well, as far as a tank of gas can get me at least.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I think the Helm's Deep Aragorn has a great likeness to Viggo. The only thing missing is a little stubble.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

For those of you wondering (myself included) what the deal is with the "talking" gollum, check out this video that Green Dragon posted, wlel linked too. The audio on the thing is bad, so i would like to assume the actual voice on gollum is better

http://www.action-figure.com/modules...ile=index&id=4

cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I dont know if this is going on at your local Targets but yesterday i went in just to look for new toys and a came across a Ringwraith with Horse for $4.24 on clearance. I snatched it up without hesitation. So check your stores and see if this is going on there.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Here's the lowdown in the Talking Gollum, from what I've gathered. He's 11" tall, has 2 interchangable heads, and has a talking base which says a few Gollum isms. The SRP is supposed to be about $19.99.

I think it sounds promising. I hope he's actually articulated instead of being a big bendy.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Hey Hey! American Dream Comics just posted three kinda new pics. They are of the new Smeagol, 8" Treebeard, and Prologue Bilbo.

I am lovin' that Smeagol!
    Powdered Toast Man!

This topic has been kind of slow recently so ive got a question and eagerly await to hear what you say. My LOTR collection is taking up too much space. I would like to keep them carded while i still live with my parents but due to their unusual card they dont store very well. Should i open them and throw them in Ziploc bags or should i leave them like they are? I know opening them would be wisest but its kind of cool to see them all together in their package.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I think that if you're not going to have them out (on display) you may as well keep them carded. Opening them up and then storing them will just create oppurtunity for damaged/lost accessories and delicate costume pieces.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections