Page 40 of 188 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
    I open up ALL my Lord of the RIngs figures and display them. They look neat in the package but look better accessorized and posed with eachother.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I am definitely an opener. See how much fun you can have with your figures OUT OF THE PACKAGE...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elvenarmy.jpeg 
Views:	146 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	5492  

Here's some more. BEHOLD THE FREE WARRIORS...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	theoden&rohirrim.jpeg 
Views:	112 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	5493  

Stinking CrunchyNug, youve got quite a collection. Both those pictures look awesome. Im thinking (thanks for the advice) that i will open them up over the weekend. I recently saw traveling Bilbo on a TT card at kaybee and was just wondering if anybody knew what wave he comes in. I wanted to get him but he was 9 bucks and id hate to see him at walmart for 7 a few days later. With those two dollars i would save i could buy yummy walmart doughnuts.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Man o man Crunchy, you scored the lot of Prolog Elves!! and two legolases?!!?! I don't remember two of him in the movie, that's sooooooooooooooo inaccurate!

Great pics though, i truly enjoyed them.

Kool Aid- I don't think Bilbo has an official wave, he's just kinda tossed around..i would HIGHLY recommend you get him if you see him again, he's a tough find. cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Sooo CrunchyNug is the reason I can't find 1 Prologue Elf!!! Just kidding. Hopefully I'll find one sometime.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Got a Ringwraith with Horse today, and it is definitely one of my favorites. They just get better and better...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Crunchy - those pics are amazing. Well done! I hope wave 3 shows up here soon (man that sounds PATHETIC!!!!!).

JJR
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Where on Earth did you find all those Prologue Elf's?
    Powdered Toast Man!