Page 41 of 188 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
    I finally found Helms Deep Aragorn and Twilight Ringwraith today. I still need to find Galadriel and Prologue Elf........

And god forbid I actually find a Elrond or Bilbo for a decent price.....
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I finally scored the Moria Orc last night!!! I guess wally world had JUST put out a case of wave 5 and there he was. This makes me officially caught up on the LOTR figures. Now, just to wait patiently for wave 4......(whistles thoughtfully)
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Good. I am glad the new wave is starting to come out. By the way, how does everyone like my new avatar? It's from ROTK.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I saw a few new figs tonight at Frank and Sons (a local collector show). They had The Legolas (w/rolling shield), armored Theoden, and Sam in Mordor. I know Gollum is in that wave too, they must've sold out of him before I got there...

That must mean they're right around the corner at regular retail for us!

Oh yeah, dig the new avatar Sidious! That image is from ROTK huh? Pretty cool!

I like the new avatar!!! Oh, b.t.w- the Two Towers wave 6 has been kicked into the ROTK figures, so i believe that when wave 4 is out, this is for TTT assortment, aside from some random crap.

So, that means, we got:
    wave 4
    Legolas (helms deep)
    gollum
    Sam (mordor)
    King Theoden (armor)
    Twilight Frodo

and then that wacky 5 pack.....question, is the reissue of Gimli still a go? i heard boromir got cancelled, so i'm curious.....Happy hunting!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

There hasn't been any new LOTR figures in my area for at least a few months. We've been having a lot of snow storms latley on top of a bad economy. I'm starting to go mad looking for a Prologue Elf and Galadriel.

At least Gollum and Sam will be showing up soon.

"Oh yes we could. Give it to us raw and wwwiiggling!" - Gollum
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Just waiting for series 4 now!!! theres tons of reports of wave 4 in certain areas and its kidna weird cause its spread out in the us not just on the east coast and trickling toward the west its all over!!

I feel kinda bad that some peeps havent gotten ser3 yet!! I have to admit though that ser3 in my area came and went..im glad i hit up a wallyworld the day they stocked em or i would have never found PLE & Galadriel...

I Have an extra PLE & Galadriel...all i need from LOTR is FOTR bilbo and bk uruk..i would luv to trade for either of these! I also need a bunch of potj, some ep1, and alot of the new 03 saga figs...if anyones interested LMK, email me or PM me THANX

keep those series 4 reports coming!

My Gollum order has shipped out, it should be here soon. Wohoo!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I just scored a Gollum and Legolas tonight!!!!! My only complaint is Legolas cant really hold his sword too well in his left hand, but other then thats its fantastic
    "May the force be with you, always"

Thumbs up

Im Soo jealous!!!

where you located at? did you get em at walmart?

DANG i cant wait for these new ones!!