Page 43 of 188 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
    Sure Jedi_Master_Guyute This is one figure I wont be picking up for myself, so the first one I find is yours. To anyone out there, I need a PLE,Galadriel,Gandalf from FOTR,Frodo from FOTR.
    "May the force be with you, always"

Amy, i thanks ya!!!! I'm hoping to pick up the wave 4 on my own as i've had good luck so far, but i just know this figure is going to be a HUGE pain to get.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the PLE, Galadriel and the two Fellowship figures though. Thanks again! cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

sorry hate to steal your TLF jedi master but amy if you find a another TLF i have an extra galadriel and PLE for you to choose from..so i guess if you find two then ship it my way!

OK if I find a second one its your Brian
    "May the force be with you, always"

Anybody know when the Helms Deep five pack is due out and how much it will run for? Right now all i can find are Aragorns, Frodos and Twilight Ringwraiths and i am so tired of seeing King Theoden.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

july/aug!

not sure bout the price though!

I agree Kool-Aid, the last 3 targets i went to, ALL they had was Theoden. I nearly screamed.

I believe the 5-pack is priced somewhere in the 30 dollar range. Once i scrounge up the link i'll post it. Cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I just finally found the army builder wave. There wasnt any Moria Orc so i just bought Ugluk and will go back for Grishnak later. I was disappointed in their choice to use the Ringwraith from the horse and rider set instead of the one that came in the FOTR package though. I too hope im lucky enough to find a Twilight Frodo.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

i actually agree with that choice! I think the FOTR wraith looked better, but it was the witch King! And the repacks from the horse and rider were just regular wraiths! So i think it was a good move on TB's part! now if i could only afford to buy nine of them!

also in Nor CA i found series 4!

No TLF or HD gimli but everyone else was there!

Gollum and theoden in armor were the best figs in the wave!

Sam looks ok buts a repack(kinda) and so is HD legolas(kinda)