Page 44 of 188 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
    I found Sam, Legolas, Gollum and Armored Theodden at KB this afternoon. Sam was the only one I got, the rest are ok looking.

Still no sign of Galadriel or Prologue Elf.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I picked up Sam, Gollum and Twilight Frodo a few nights ago in columbus. Very nice!!! Still hunting for Legolas and Theoden though. Cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Jedi_Master_Guyute ...

YOU FOUND A TLF??? WOW!! WHAT STORE?

Woudl you be able to keep a look out for another one for me? I can get you legolas and theoden! or i have lots to trade or cash! LMK!! THANX

Brainiak76- I picked him up at a Wal-mart on the west side of Columbus, OH. and sure, yeah, i can pick up an extra one, if i do stumble across one. Keep your eyes on Wally Worlds though, there was one reported at the store i found mine at a few days earlier, which is why i kept calling and bugging them to death about it.

Also, Toybiz took down pics of the HD Gimli, so odds are, aside from him being in the HD 5-pack, he won't be released by himself.
    But i'll keep my eyes peeled for an extra Twilight Frodo for ya. Cheers!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Hey Amy, i got a Galadriel i can trade. Look at my thread in the trading section.
    Cool find, jedi master guyute. My walmarts are overrun with Frodos and now the lady in the toy area is starting to roll her eyes when she sees me.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Jedi_Master_Guyute

I have both of the ones you need right now!!

I got theoden in armor and HD legolas for you! So the sooner you can find a TLF the sooner you can get one of these, maybe both! will see!

LMK ASAP!

Got an Easterling at WM today, I love it. It's really a beautiful figure. The Luminara Unduli of the LOTR line (Without the pre-posing!). Not much besides that except for a few Rohan Armor Legolases, but I have him. Overall, it was a good hunt.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I got Gollum today. My Toy Works had at least 15 of the little guy. Pretty Cool toy! Doesn't bend as much as I would like, but still very cool.
    Powdered Toast Man!

i got gollum at tru today. they only had 3 though and all the rest of series 4 had been taken.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion