Page 45 of 188 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
    Brainiak- Sweet, thanks for the pickup!! I'll keep my eyes peeled for Twilight Frodo, so keep a hold on HD Legolas and Theoden. I'll let ya know if i pick any up, and don't worry, even if i do score a Leg and Theo, you'll still get the first Twilight Frodo i stumble across. cheers!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Right on, scored most of series 4 (all except for TLF ) Pretty nice figs! I'm pleasantly surprised with how good Gollum looks next to my oter LOTR figs. Also very happy with this new Sam. Definitely the best version of him yet!

NP Jedi_Master_Guyute LMK ASAP if you can find one! Are you goin go on a toy run anytime soon? THANX!

No, not really. I'm at school now, so the only way i can get figures is if friends/family stumble upon some. I'll be home next weekend and plan to hunt.

Also, if you find one of those curse'd Harry Potter DUELING MALFOY figures, SNAG him up too. I can't find him anywhere. Thanks!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

LOL, Iwent a little army crazy when I found these at Wal-Mart today. Sad thing is, I'm not done .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	army.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	5674  
    "May the force be with you, always"

nice! i like the berserker ALOT!! great sculpt

Yeah, the beserker is a cool figure.

Hey Amy, is your Cave Troll's face rotting yet?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Rotting? No, I hope it never does . Is that a oroblem with Cave Trolls?
    "May the force be with you, always"

jsut dont keep touchin the face! i think it prob has something to do with oily fingers and moisture! Be careful!!

Yeah, my cave trolls face has little cracks in it now... Really stinks, I know it wasn't like that when I bought it..

Nice setup Amy!