Page 46 of 188 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
    Ohhh ok, I had no idea! I dont touch him much, and its never by the face. And I agree with others about the berserker's skulpt, it soooo rules
    "May the force be with you, always"

Thanks to someone?

A while ago, someone posted instructions on how to make a customized orc archer. I finally got around to doing it, but don't remember who it was. So whoever you were, thanks!!

Here's my archer. Pretty easy custom, basically just ripping off all the Moira orcs armor and giving him the orc warrior's bow and arrows, but when stood side by side with the Moira orc, they do look totally different. I plan on doing a little touch up with some paint later:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	custom orc1.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	5684  

WOW that looks great! nice job!
    "May the force be with you, always"

If anybody still needs that lil' creaton, the Moria orc is at amazon.com. Cheers!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Howdy,
    My review of Gollum for 'Michael's Review of the Week' is now up, including pics.
    See: http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_041603a.htm Any and all comments are welcome.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Nice Review Kadamontaga!!! My pops picked up an extra Gollum for me a few nights ago and i can't to bust that bad boy out. I agree with your problem with Toybiz not including any accessories or whatnot, but i'll take this figure nonetheless...a dead fish, man, that would've been gold.

Also, i nearly wet my pants due to laughing at the pics of him with your cell phone, w/ Yoda, maggie and that woman from Futurama. Thanks for the review!! Cheers!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Thanks for the review!! I agree with all your points. I dig the Gollum figure. But since the muscles tweak unaturally when bent, poseability is extremely limited.

I do love the way it looks with the other figs though, it almost seems like CG or something:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	treebeard2.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	117.5 KB 
ID:	5695  

Awwww, poor Bilbo back there, trying to enjoy the party in his package!!! (tear for Bilbo)

Bilbo wasn't invited to the open-me-up party. Maybe someday he'll be able to hang with the cool kids, but for now...... It's plastic prison!
    Last edited by jpak001; 04-15-2003 at 11:17 PM.