Page 47 of 188 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
    Found Series 5 today at Walmart today. About time too, because I was getting to the point where I was going to pay an extra 2 or 3 bucks to get it at KB. Only one case was put out, but that was enough for me.
    Powdered Toast Man!

My local KB had about 8 Gollum figures this afternoon. No sign of anyone else from series 4. I wouldn't call him a peg-warmer just yet, but other than series 1 Theoden, I haven't seen that many of one figure hanging around in a while. I just love this little guy.

My KB has had HD Legolas, Theoden, and lots of Gollums for a week or so now- not selling. Not good. The Gollum figure still sucks.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I can't find a HD Legolas or King Theoden armor around here to save my life. The hell?!! Send some of those badboys my way!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    I can't find a HD Legolas or King Theoden armor around here to save my life. The hell?!! Send some of those badboys my way!!

Same here. I have been looking everywhere for you, but I just cant seem to find the blasted things.
    "May the force be with you, always"

Just found series 5 again. This time at Toys R Us, they had a ton of them. But the greedy b**tards up the price! They now match KB's at 8.99! AGH!

Also noticed something else... Their was one Eomer there that must have been from Canada, it was in French and English. There was no other ones there, just that one. Now I live in western Mass, and its no easy drive to Canada to buy a figure then drive back to return it here. Weird...
    Powdered Toast Man!

Did you see a moria orc? I cant seem to find the evil buggers.
    "May the force be with you, always"

A couple of my stores stocked up (FINALLY!) on Armored Theoden, Gollum, HD Legolas and Sam. Looks like they COMPLETELY skipped the Prologue Elf and Galadriel wave. But thats ok because mine are coming in the mail.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I only seen the army building wave once but the moria orc was gone and i passed on Grishnak to get Ugluk but when i went back for Grishnak he was gone. But i fear not because i have a feeling he and whichever hobbit he comes with in the two pack will go on sale one day. Now those things are peg warmers.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay