Page 49 of 188 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
    I'm jealous. Really jealous.

I still need a Prologe Elf, Twilight Frodo, Galadriel, HD Theoden, and Bilbo.

Not Fair.
    Powdered Toast Man!

i'm jealous too. i listen to alot of the same bands JMG listens to and i still need prologue elf and galadriel. i even found armored theoden before those two.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

No doubt, Prologue Elf and Galadriel are definitely HTF. Only reason I have mine is because I happend to get lucky and find a new unopened case at TRU.

I'm sure they'll be around though, that case is still shipping to stores.

The twilight Frodo on the other hand, good luck scoring that sucker at retail! Isn't it like 1 per six cases or something like that? Man, I really want one of those guys too.......

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    FINALLY got a King Theoden Armor and Helms Deep Legolas today at Meijer of all places!! I haven't seen new toy stock there in MONTHS!!! I knew the Force had a purpose in drawing me there.

So, if my calculations are correct, aside from the Helms Deep 5-pack (which i guess is internet only??) i have a full set of the Two Towers figures!!! Man, this is quite an accomplishment in the realm of nerdery for me. I'd like to thank Pepsi and hostess whose delicious beverages and snacks keep me fueled on those drives. I'd also like to thank US bank for making quality checking cards that can withstand hundreds of swipes and being man handled by numerous cashiers and lastly, i'd like to thank Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Zwan, Gorillaz, Coldplay and the countless other bands who kept me going and whose music keep me uplifted on those nights when nothing is found. It's my pleasure, thank you.

(JMG begins to exit stage left, but is redirected by the stage model to stage right........he blushes, smiles and waves)

Sweet!!!!!!!!! And after I get the PLE and Galadriel, mine will be complete as well(minus only the elf archer two-pack)
    "May the force be with you, always"

Got a Grima Wormtongue and a MORIA ORC (!!!) yesterday when I was on vacation at Gettysburg. They freaking rule. If anyone wants to read my peg-climbing story, go to lordoftheringsguide.com forums and read the Peg climbing/Hidden orcses story started by Strider (Me) !
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

if you hurry, you can order Galadriel from amazon.com!

PEW's sold out earlier apparently...
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

dangit! I missed it!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I went to get Galadriel and PEW as soon as I got the email and they werere both gone. Grr!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I just picked up Gollum, Sam (Mordor), Theoden (Armored), and Legolas (Helm's Deep) at TRU in Moncton NB, Canada. They're all cool but GOLLUM RULES!!!!!!!!
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Originally posted by Bosskman
    I just picked up Gollum, Sam (Mordor), Theoden (Armored), and Legolas (Helm's Deep) at TRU in Moncton NB, Canada. They're all cool but GOLLUM RULES!!!!!!!!
    What about the new Aragorn (Helm's Deep) is he out yet?
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!