Page 50 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
    Brandon- Yeah, he's part of wave 3 which has been in stores since Feb, roughly. HH!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

JMG - Do you have Twilight Frodo as well? And where did you find him?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

DC- I found him at a wal-mart in columbus, OH. The wal-mart had it a few days previous and i kept calling calling them and one day they had him and held him for me. HH!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    Brandon- Yeah, he's part of wave 3 which has been in stores since Feb, roughly. HH!
    Cool JMG, I have yet to see him here in Canada.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Ah, then just take a brief trip to your neighbor to hte south, cause he's EVERYWHERE i've been to hunting for toys. we'll gladly ship a few extra CASES of him to you fellas if things get worse for you collectors up north!

Brandon, I've seen him at TRU in both Saint John and Moncton. I saw him TODAY in Moncton but you might want to try the one in Saint John before you come up here. I got him at Gamezilla here in Moncton on Mountain Road a few months ago. I think they still have him there too but I don't know for sure.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

can someone pick one up for me?? i have lots to trade or willing to pay..LMK ASAP!! THANX IN ADVANCE EVERYONE!!

I finally got a Boromir vs. Lurtz from FOTR. Many thanks to fellow forum member Darth Cruel for helping me out. As for the more recent LOTR figures i have yet to find the Moria Orc. Are the newer figures (Armored Theoden, Sam, Legolas etc.) the last wave for this year or will more be coming out?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

KAK- no, this is at as far as TTT figures goes. Aside from the Helms Deep 5 pack, this is for the Two Towers figures. HH!

That kind of sucks but in a way its cool too. Sucks that i wont have any more LOTR figures to look for but cool that i can focus on getting Star Wars toys that i had previously missed.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay