Page 52 of 188 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
    That is very awesome brainiak76. Now youve got me thinking about doing the same thing. About how much do you estimate that it cost you to "make" him? About the only Uruk Hai i had thought about customizing a Newborn Lurtz into was one much like the guy who came with Gimli in a FOTR 2pack.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Braniak76, that must mean you are TwiLiteWichKING on lordoftheringsguide forums. I'm Strider there. Who else is a member of lordoftheringsguide forums, and who are you there? Oh yeah, I got a Traveling Bilbo today and made a Bag End diorama. Here's the link, enjoy.

http://www.lordoftheringsguide.com/f...&threadid=3281
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 04-25-2003 at 08:47 PM.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Nice work Sidious, Bilbo looks happy there!

Originally posted by Bosskman
    Brandon, I've seen him at TRU in both Saint John and Moncton. I saw him TODAY in Moncton but you might want to try the one in Saint John before you come up here. I got him at Gamezilla here in Moncton on Mountain Road a few months ago. I think they still have him there too but I don't know for sure.
    Cool, I havn't seen him here yet. I did however find that Twiilite Witch King, Gollum, and Frodo with the light up sword. By the way do they have any Star wars figures at Gamezilla in Moncton?
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Originally posted by jpak001
    Nice work Sidious, Bilbo looks happy there!
    Thanks! As well he should, he's off to see the Elves! He'd better leave his precious behind though...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

nice!

so you collect sw too strider??

nice diorama!

Thanks! Yes, I do, it seems like lots of people who like SW like LOTR, too. Although LOTR figures truly blow away the SAGA line, in my opinion.

YES THEY DO!! scale, artic, paint, likeness!!

I duno price wise if sw were 6in and cost as much as LOTR figs i woudl not be able to afford as much sw figs as i have! i wish they did have more LOTR figs/characters but it would cost a fortune!!!

kool-aid-killer! as far as how much it cost, im not to sure it all depends on what you have!

you would need the fig to customize, clay, paint, brushes, tools, glue,..etc etc!!

i would say its not bout the money or cost but more bout the time!! It took kinda long because i didnt get to work on it that much everyday and you can only work on it so much in one day!

hope that helps!

Brainiak76, thanks for letting me know what all it took to fix him up. Very cool and i think it was a good use of time.
    Darth Sidious, on the lordoftheringsguide forums i am known as Wannabe Elf.
    Just today i finally found another traveling bilbo at a local KB. Hes a cool figure and i like the accessories he has.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay