Page 54 of 188 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
    Brainiak- yeah, starting in Aug, the ROTK figures start hitting shelves. The slave troll will be carded for ROTK. I found my TTT stuff in mid Sept last year, so this is when the new stuff hits.

Also, i would like to think that the Hobbit set would be issued for ROTK, cause it'd be goofy to release a hobbit set when some folks haven't read the books and know the end results. Do you have a link for this 5 pack thing?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Really? That would be great! I was under the impression that the "there and back again" set was just gonna be repacks.

In fact I could swear that I remember seeing a pic from Toyfare, will have to go back and see if I can still find it....

that was a mock up jpak!! they are goin have 5 brand new sculpts!

and JMG i kno its going be in the prob Blue ROTK packaging but will be for TT, just like some of the FOTR stuff in TT packs

Sweet, I'll have to get one now!

I'm happy that it's all new sculpts, that makes sense to me (not just one like the rip-off Helms Deep set).

Traveling Bilbo in stock!

Check it out, KB has the Traveling Bilbo in stock for $9.99. I'm sure they won't have 'em long, so I suggest acting quick if you still need him

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm...tid/17/ls/toys

I saw a twighlight ringwraith the other day at a tru in my area, I don't collect LOTR but that figure sure was cool looking!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Thanks for the heads up on Bilbo!

I have needed one of those forever!!!

They also had Gollum, which i picked up as well.

Now I just need to find that sneaky Galadriel and Prologue Elf.

Not to mention Elrond.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Ok so it's not really a figure, but I got a Glamdring replica today! It freaking rules, it even has the little runes and blue jewel on the hilt and everything. It is by far the coolest thing I own. I'll be happy to post pics, if anyone wants to see them?
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

please!!

i always wanted to get all the swords but thats fig money! how much did this run ya?if you dont mind me askin...

Well, my dad pitched in some but overall, it was $250.00. Well worth it, if you ask me.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC