Page 56 of 188 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
    I have a prologue warrior and galadriel that I will sell. If interested email me at untyl@aol.com Thanks!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I'd like to get one of each of the the elves. Im going to email them and see if they'll differentiate so that I can get caped and uncaped. Worst case scenario you get a few of these at a price approaching retail, sweet deal.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Okay, scratch that last post. My new comic store had 6 Prologue Elven Warriors in stock today, at 17 bucks CDN (around 11 US) so I bought one figuring it would be cheaper than getting one shipped. Like I said, lots there. If anyone else needs one, let me know.

JJR

Thats not too bad a price.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I haven't cracked him yet, but he appears to have a cape. Are they harder to find with or without?

I think I remember reading somewhere that they were distributed at an even ratio. I couldn't really tell though, I've only actually found 2 = one with the cape, and one without.

Got my gollum and traveling bilbo in a few days ago!

I like them both very very much!!!!!

Now if I can get the prologue elf, elrond, and galadriel, I will be set!!!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I got Merry and Grishnakh today from Target, and I hadn't realized how freaking awesome they are! Especially Grishnakh. I can't see why they are pegwarmers...Too many put out, most likely.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

cause its not like the archer/serker 2pk..how many grishnakhs and pippins do you need? But grishnakh is a sweet fig and freakin BIG!

as for the PLE the capeless IMO is alot harder to find and more rare! The capeless was an early production error! If you find any PLE now 9/10 times it WILL have a cape! Ive seen bout 5-6 PLE in stores all had capes!

and the way you can tell w/o opening it is on his shoulders youll see purpleish strips overlapping the armor! Thats the cape!

Hope this helps!

Check and check. Mine is caped. I'll have to check the rest at my store when next I visit. It matters not to me, Im not obsessed with these figures, I just buy what I like (which happens to mostly be "army builders", when I can find the darned things!). Im apparently finally getting a Rohan Soldier from a fellow forumite, one figure from TTT I've still never seen on the pegs.