Page 61 of 188 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
    We're guaranteed a new Aragorn (hard to avoid spoilers, based on the name of the third movie and all). I can see them creating Eowyn and maybe a new Arwen depending on how they go with the final battle. A new, armored or battling Witch King Ringwraith, the required Mordor Infantry orcs, etc. Should be a nice assortment based on the improvements made between FOTR and TTT. Im also looking forward to seeing how the blue packaging looks, I have a "hue" in my head and can't wait to see how close I am!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

u never know maybe in the ROTK line!

id rather have a fell beast over a shelob and im sure TB would never do both!

I just hope they actually release the Balrog someday.......

Oh don't get me started on how awesome the Balrog was in the movie. Scarier than my own perception of it by a mile. The small scale diorama one by ArtAsylum comes with Gandalf and the whole Bridge at Khazad Dun - so wicked. Just not poseable. They have good pics of these sets up at KBToys.com right now, and they also had some specials. Im finding it hard not to preorder a bunch of that small scale stuff - it looks wicked.

yeah i feel the same but i think illwait till they hit the stores!! not sure if i wanna start w/ the Play along line!

yeah i feel the same but i think illwait till they hit the stores!! not sure if i wanna start w/ the Play along line!

Brainiak - is a "fell beast" the dark mounts the riders take to after the horses are lost in the river? If so, that would make an excellent toy. Scary monster, that thing was.

Don't know if anyone's seen this but Toypalace has the slave troll for pre-order and had this pic. I think it makes him look like an ape with the helmet on. But it's a sweet companion to the original troll.

Even though it looks like it's the same as the 1st (just w/diff accessories), I'll buy that slave troll as soon as I find it. I loved seeing them pulling open the gates of Mordor in TTT!

Does anyone know if they used the same rubbery material for his face ? It'll be a nice bonus if they give him a face that wont doesn't rot within a year!