Page 66 of 188 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
    Hey if anybody could find me a FOTR legolas and/ or a Frodo i would gladly be willing to reimburse you the cost of the figure(s) and shipping. On a side note on another forum i might be trading with a guy from the Phillipines but he gave me a estimate on shipping at $20 per 1000 grams (and it pains me to inform you guys but i have no idea how many grams equal a pound so any help would be grateful) i believe. I would be trading him a twilight ringwraith and a light up sting frodo for two orc warriors. I think its a steal on my part (that is unless they release them again) and i just wondered if you guys think i should hold off in hopes that they will release them again or go for it?

p.s. my intention is to keep one (ive already got one for myself but would like another) and to trade the other.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

i dunno shipping itself doenst seem like its worth it!! but thats just me!
    Last edited by Brainiak76; 05-30-2003 at 09:42 PM.

thanks for the pic!! It looks awesome!!! When is it due out again?!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Kool Aid - 28grams is one ounce. 16 oz in one pound would be....let's see here...carry the ......

448 grams / pound.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

The Hobbits set should be available from September I think. Or that's to say that Return of the king merchandise will start showing up from Septemnber at retail and the gift set shouldn't be too far behind.
    Helms deep 5-pack gift set is due out July/August.
    In September there's likely going to be another gift set, Rohan soldiers, featuring King Theoden in armour, Eomer, Rohirrim soldier and Gondorian soldier.
    Then there's, Quest for Mordor, gift set containing Frodo, Samwise and Gollum.

man you crack me up jjr, funny of you to start with 28g = 1 ounce. encountering a bit more of the ounce patroling the new beat are we?
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic

btw - in checking into the box size of that 9-pack, am I to understand that we got something released in Canada before the US? I saw sites with it on pre-order for June, it's been on the shelves here for weeks. clearly this lotr stuff isn't made by hasbro.
    talent borrows, genius steals. - the designers republic

Hey seth, I actually saw one of those 9 packs here way back in December of last year at a WalMart. I didn't get it cause the box was torn up..... Plus my girlfriend had ordered me one from ebay as a X-Mas gift

Although it is still on pre-order at a lot of websites.... I really don't understand distribution with this stuff... seems like it's all a crap shoot to me! Get 'em when you see 'em!

SQ - my last pinch was slightly more than that: 20 lbs. of bud. No kidding. Purolator called us with a "funny" smelling pkg - inside were 9 two pound bags and 2 one pounders, all heat sealed and ready for delivery. Crikey.

No charges pending. Crikey.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

In September there's likely going to be another gift set, Rohan soldiers, featuring King Theoden in armour, Eomer, Rohirrim soldier and Gondorian soldier.
    this is going be a ROHAN 4pk!! the gondorian ranger is just a moc up!! its in the place of the EXCLUSIVE fig! myabe they dont want to reveal it or there not done w/it yet!! hopefully its gamling or hama or could be the eowyn that we saw pics of (not the armored) the one that was with the prologue bilbo!