Page 69 of 188 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
    Man, my partner ain't like that. The shuttle nearly put her over the top (well, it was more like the credit card bill the shuttle showed up on, I'd also purchased *ahem* "a couple" of comic books, right when we needed money for moving expenses). All's well that's well forgotten though, you just need to get in trouble for something else, and they forget about the $ pretty quick.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Return of the King figures unveiled!

thanks to a website, whose name i can't remember, but is credited in the pics, here are some pics of the figures from "Return of the King" beware of 'minor spoiler' action as usual. They look fantastic too!! Gollum's base had me falling off my chair in astonishment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aragorn.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	159.4 KB 
ID:	6056  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

and another.

Name:	dernhelm.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	140.4 KB 
ID:	6057  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Yup, another!

Name:	eomer.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	132.8 KB 
ID:	6058  

more!

Name:	frodoinorcarmor.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	149.3 KB 
ID:	6059  

almost done.

Name:	gandalfthewhite.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	137.8 KB 
ID:	6060  

Almost there.....(stay on target!)

Name:	saminorcarmor.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	161.3 KB 
ID:	6061  

Ending the pics with my preciousssssssssssssssssss.

Name:	gollum2.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	6062  

yup thats the gollum w/ wall crawling action!!!

Saw those here a few days back.

http://www.lordoftheringsguide.com/f...&threadid=3759

with pics of the deluxe horse sets. Search the TOYFAIR section of the site gallery and there's some lovely big pics of the Warg and Orc rider too. tell you what, here's a link.

http://207.44.204.78/photos2/showpho...t=1&thecat=501

I noticed on the upcoming case assortments that there's a Smeagol figure listed. could be this wall crawling one or it could be a flashback Smeagol. From when he was more Hobbit like.

I feel sure there's going to be a few surprises added into the mix. There's bound to be a Shelob deluxe set. Judging by the pics from the movie that have shown up she's not that big. No bigger than a Warg really. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a Wraith and Fell beast either. But that's purely speculation and wishful thinking on my part Could happen though. They're both pretty cool characters and sure to sell.
    Last edited by Jargo; 06-09-2003 at 05:59 PM.