Page 75 of 188 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
    Hey, the FOTR two packs have been showing up on clearance at my local KB's this week.

So far I've found all four at $8.99 each! If you're looking for any of these it might be worthwile to check your local KB.

Here's to hoping that the Elrond wave and FOTR horse sets show up on KB clearance too!

Yeah, those FOTR 2-packs have been showing up on clearence off and on for a while now. Good prices too! There's been no sign of Elrond yet- but he's the only one I need so I hope he shows sometime.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I wonder when the Helm's Deep set will turn up in Canada. We've gotten everything else........
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I checked my TRU yesterday, still not here yet. They did have a fresh case of the army wave though, and it was all I could do to pass on a couple more black Ring Wraiths w cloth capes. I love that figure. I'll be checking a couple of times a week until that set shows up, with any luck there'll be something soon.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

There is a lot of TTT and FOTR in my area now. The TRUs near me in southern California have a lot of the Helms Deep Sets so I'm sure other places will get alot of them as well in time. I am still having trouble finding the TWL Frodo and the Smeagol though, even the Series 4 is hitting all the stores in mass.
    Last edited by Figurestasher; 07-07-2003 at 12:35 AM.
    I support the U S A

Everyone is having trouble finding TWL Frodo. He's a chase figure, so very HTF. Can't see what all the fuss is about myself. I don't rate it very high on the must have list. Just a lump of clear plastic. That's a lot of money to pay for something that isn't even painted.
    My personal HTF is Elrond and Galadriel. Wish I'd bought her when I saw her. Arwen and Asfoloth too. Strange how the Elves have seduced me. Hated them at first and now I can't get my hands on them fast enough. peculiar.....

Yeah TWL Frodo is every 10 cases or more, probably more like every 15-25 cases, as I have been through many cases of series 4 and still none. That little bastard is just a clear little Hobbit anyways so if I can't find him in retail I will not end up putting him in the collection.
    I support the U S A

Yeah...... that damned Twilight Frodo..... The main reason I want him is 'cause it's the only LOTR I don't have. I know it's sad, but it's true. Though he does look pretty cool in the package IMO (with the eye of Sauron behind him, neat-o).

I've got a feeling my girlfriend might get me one from ebay as an anniversary gift! I will be one happy dude!

btw: I saw some of those new Armies Of Middle Earth figures this weekend. Pretty neat... Would've gotten a few, but I'm trying to resist this new line.......

Quote Originally Posted by jpak001
    btw: I saw some of those new Armies Of Middle Earth figures this weekend. Pretty neat... Would've gotten a few, but I'm trying to resist this new line.......
    Oooooohhhh, are those the tiny ones?? I love the Khazad Dun bridge, as I posted above. If these look great, I may have to move my small collection of Toy Biz on ebay to make a little money for these smaller sets. I like dioramas, and do little active play so for me, getting more into smaller space is what it's all about. I'll have to see them first though *imagines a few Warg w Riders battling mounted Rohorrim*...... they might be the new ticket.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

What store did you see the Armies of Middle Earth at jpak001? What were the prices like?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett