Page 76 of 188 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
    Saw 'em at frank-n-sons (seems to be the only place I can find anything these days). So that means they should be hitting regular retail soon.

They were priced like this:

Horse/rider sets - $10
    figure 3-packs - $12
    Weapons (Orc battering ram/catapult) - $15

They were really nice looking. Great detail & paint jobs. I really had to hold myself back from buying a Wraith & horse set... I think they will be a few bucks cheaper when they hit retail too.

A slight heads up: The Smeagol figure from TTT is officially hitting stores. This figure has different pic on the box of "Smeagol" which is just a happy version of Gollum. He has new phrases and his face is different. There are people paying RIDICULOUS prices for him on e-bay, but he's being packed 4 to a case in shipments, so if he's anything like his predecessor, he'll warm pegs in a week or so.

Still no Helms Deep 5-packs!! Must keep searching!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I'm not bothering with Smeagol. I'll wait for ROTK crawling Gollum. If that works i might buy two and a Smeagol and do a crawling Gollum with a Smeagol face instead. The bendy version is poo. Crawling gollum looks like fun.
    Just bought my last three horse and rider sets: Arwen/Frodo, Gandalf TW and Aragorn. Now I just need Elrond and Galadriel. Mwahahahaha my collection is almost complete in just three months Mwahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!

It sucks that they're releasing Smeagol, the Gollum figure sucks soo bad as it is. What a waste!

I hope the AOME figures and stuff hit soon!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    It sucks that they're releasing Smeagol, the Gollum figure sucks soo bad as it is. What a waste!

I hope the AOME figures and stuff hit soon!
    Most of everything that Hasbro & Toybiz rehash is a waste if you ask me.
    I support the U S A

Hey, i picked up an extra Galadriel and Prologue Elf if anybody still needs them. I was hunting around and knew that folks were still looking for them, so feel free to drop me a PM if interested. I got them at wal-mart, so all i want is what i paid for it. They have tags on the bubbles though, so, just so ya know.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Got this from gd.com. Have a page of pics of all the LOTR figures thus far. They also have pics of the new ROTK figures (a few more than the ones i posted a few weeks ago). INcluded are the "There and Back again" set and the totally awesome, "amon hen Aragorn" Be sure to check them out!

http://www.thegd.com/Toys/TB_6inch.asp#ROTK

Hey JM, how's it going there? Im writing to put in my application for your PEW, I traded both mine to Jargo before I could procure myself one - and wouldn't you know it, my "infinite supply" here has dried up. If you've got no other takers, let me know how we can make it happen!
    Thanks for any reply,
    JJR
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    Hey, i picked up an extra Galadriel and Prologue Elf if anybody still needs them. I was hunting around and knew that folks were still looking for them, so feel free to drop me a PM if interested. I got them at wal-mart, so all i want is what i paid for it. They have tags on the bubbles though, so, just so ya know.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

application?, well, JJR, um, what do you think you could bring to this company? do you think you'd be an asset???!

Yeah, sure, it's yours. I'll drop you a PM here shortly. You don't mind that it's tagged, right?

JMG,
    Thanks for that link! The Uruk w/crossbow & two Orc's look awesome, cant wait to find these!