Page 82 of 188 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
    Must be fun finding new LOTR stuff. I havent come across anything noteworthy in awhile. Fortunately things have finally been put on clearence. Unfortunately the Ugluk w/hobbit, Grishnak w/hobbit, King Theoden, and Light up Sting Frodo still dont appeal to anybody. I have yet to find the Helms Deep set either.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

All my stores atr still bone dry with Lord of the Rings stuff. It's making me a little crazy going to stores day after day and finding nothing! I hope the new stuff shows soon!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Sorry guys, didn't mean to tease you or anything like that!

There were about 20 (or so) pegs full of ROTK figures at that Target, so I'm sure they'll be around in large qauntities when they hit. Just keep checking, they're bound to show up (I would hope!).

I might begin to check my Targe's (i prounce it like "tar-she' stretch that E like it's an A.. yeah, i'm THAT cool ) here shortly. I pre-ordered about the first 4 waves from Amazon, but i need to get the deluxe rider sets. I dunno how good i'll do though. My local Target has had it's pegs full of JUST King Theoden since January. I might get lucky though!! Plus, my folks are in Chicago till Tuesday, i'll have them browse around.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Yeah, I'm sure that's why they started clearancing out the TTT stuff, to make way for the ROTK stuff.

.........still trying to grasp why they made the new Eomer so short

I just got back from So. Cal last night (I was there for the San Diego Comic Con) and I found all kinds of goodies down that way - in the con and out. I managed to finally get ahold of Sauron at a TRU in Valencia and came across ROTK wave one at an LA area Target.
    I haven't compared my Eomer to any other figures, so I can't comment on his scale, but I can say that he is totally freakin' awesome otherwise (here's a little tip - be sure and check a few Eomer's when you find 'em; it seems the paint jobs on these guys can really affect the quality of the likeness, which in my opinion is actually quite good when it's been painted right. Most of the ones I saw looked a bit off, but I managed to find one that looks pretty accurate). The detail on his costume is pretty darned amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer
    Its about time Target put Theoden on sale. Anybody have a Target(s) around them that doesnt sale LOTR? Ive got one nearby my work that doesnt have them and hasnt had them since the second movie came out. But they can stock that Hulk crap.
    K-A-K - I have two Targets within about 15 minutes of me each...one is always very well stocked (although not with anything other than the standard peg warmers), and the other doesn't even have a LOTR area. They keep telling me that they will...but it has been over a year and still has not happened.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I found the remnants of a newly opened case of wave IV of TTT at my WalMart today. I finally got a Theoden in armor, which is good because I had been contemplating buying the inferior "other" version. Still no sign of ROTK or AOME on the pegs at regular retail, and the AOME are moving only "so so" from my comic store.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Helm's Deep 5-pack... how much$$$ ?

Those of you lucky enough to find the Helm's Deep pack, how much did it cost? I'm contemplating pre-ordering it from Entertainment Earth, as the price seems about in-line with what I'd expect to pay at retail, but I haven't seen it at retail, so I don't know what it should really cost. Also, what stores have people been finding it at? I've heard TRU, any others?

Tom (Bombadil)
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasLane
    Those of you lucky enough to find the Helm's Deep pack, how much did it cost? I'm contemplating pre-ordering it from Entertainment Earth, as the price seems about in-line with what I'd expect to pay at retail, but I haven't seen it at retail, so I don't know what it should really cost. Also, what stores have people been finding it at? I've heard TRU, any others?

Tom (Bombadil)
    My TRU is selling it for 30.00. I have not seen it anywhere else.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.