Page 84 of 188 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
    Couldn't find it at the Green Dragon, but I'd really like to see it...

Oops! I was getting "Weathertop" Strider mixed up with the "Amon Hen" Aragorn. That being said, I don't think I've ever heard of a Weathertop Strider figure.

Is this the one you were talking about Tom, or is there another Aragorn coming out?

http://www.thegd.com/photo.asp?image...en_Toyfair.jpg

That's possibly just one more prototype we won't get. TB are more likely to just re-release the strider from the horse and rider set than produce a new figure. Sad but probably true given the showing so far. Plus i think someone said that this could be a rotocast vinyl figure not a 6 inch one. dunno though. time will tell.

If it is a 6incher, thats the best likeness of him hands down. Too bad we had to get hobbo Aragorn first though. The Strider version wasnt too bad come to think of it.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Yeeaahh! I found the Helm's Deep 5-Pack at TRU this afternoon! Haldier is great figure too! Too bad the others are just old favorites but they're good anyways.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Sweet deal Jayspawn! Haldir is nice, eh?

Just a heads up: Target has lowered the clearance on their 2-packs to $8.32. Not bad, just scored another elven archer/berserker to add to the ranks. Surprisingly they had three of these sets there at this price!

I couldn't tell if they lowered the other stuff or not. The tags hadn't been adjusted and the price scanners are non-functional at the crappy Target by my work Just waiting for them to go down lower on the horse sets...... I'll snag an Aragorn/Brego set to use the horse for Eomer or someone.....

Yes I've decided to upgrade Haldir to my 'Favorite' LOTR figure. Saruman is my 2nd.

A local Target had ROTK figures out. I picked up Eomer, Orc Frodo, and Orc Sam. And whoever posted that Eomer is short was very right. He looks real out of place when compared to others. It was great to finally find something new too.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

TheGD.com reports that the re-pack Boromir has an additional dagger that didn't come with the previous releases.

Kinda cool I guess.... Now I'll probably want to buy one if I see it (I'm a sucker)...
    Here's a link to a pic:

http://www.thegd.com/photo.asp?image...omir_Front.jpg

I'll pass. I got Boromir the 1st time in the FOTR 2-Pack and I'm just happy with him. This repack should be coming out soon if he's gonna be in Two Towers packaging. The ROTK figures are starting and all. :happy: