Page 89 of 188 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast
    Apparently the other two horse and rider sets: Aragorn w/ Brego and Legolas w/ Arod have been released and are showing up at Meijers stores. I'm assuming that these are the TB 6 inch scale versions and not the AOME ones. The report wasn't that clear. But if it is the 6 inch scale ones then that's more goodness leaking out. YAY!!

I would prefer a generic Rohan soldier on a horse. I see that Toybiz is going to reissue the Wringwraith with Steed again. Merry and Pippens two packs are long overdue for a drastic markdown. Sadly i will still probably see them for a long time around here. I may pick up one with Ugluk and try to create a new Uruk Hai.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Ahhhh...... ......I'm weak....... I caved in and bought some AOME today. Got the Ringwraith on horse, and the Ringwraith 3-pack.

They do look very nice. I'm gonna try to stop after I get the 9 Ringwraiths, and maybe a fell beast (yeah right... ).

Amazon kicked all my pre-orders to September, October and November!!! So much for delivery from aug 15th-21st!!! bleh!!!! I'm curious to see how much i find around here and cancel from them before i head back to school in the beginning of september. Should be interesting. I just found the fuel to get out hunting.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Huh... Amazon has my pre order scheduled for Nov 13 - 17th. I ordered 6 ROTK figures from them. It's cool though. If I find any before then, individual igures can be cancelled from the order

Oohhh jpak001! You gave into the temptation! Haha! I must admit that everytime I go to the store (like everyday) that I too am tempted to get several of those AOME figures. The urge is....strong! Must hold......out!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Good luck on holding out Jayspawn.... As you can see, I folded like a cheap lawn chair....

Target clearance update:
    One of my local Targets has marked the two packs down to a low $2.97! Imagine my shock to see a elven archer/berserker uruk set sitting there! Excellent, add two more to the ranks! I also got the hobbit & Uruk/orc packs for customizing fodder. At $1.50 per figure, how could you resist!

Hey I didn't know about that Felowship 9 pack, COOL! I'll definatly be getting that for sure!

I'm hearing that AOME has been showing up at TRU stores (definatly not mine) and that the playsets are among them. I know I won't be able to resist Saruman's Chambers. "It's Saruman!!!" - Gandalf

OH, my Target got in just 1, 12" Aragorn in ROTK packaging.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Hey I didn't know about that Felowship 9 pack, COOL! I'll definatly be getting that for sure!

I'm hearing that AOME has been showing up at TRU stores (definatly not mine) and that the playsets are among them. I know I won't be able to resist Saruman's Chambers. "It's Saruman!!!" - Gandalf

OH, my Target got in just 1, 12" Aragorn in ROTK packaging.
    My local Targets in Maryland don't have a clue when asked about them carrying LOTR, either from Toy Biz or PlayAlong. I have yet to see any Series 1 ROTK anywhere??!!!?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."