Page 93 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
    He's talking about 6" scale super poseable or 'crawling' Gollum. The 11" deluxe Gollum will come with less articulation and interchangeable faces.

The wall crawling Gollum sounds awesome, and so does the Aragorn! thanks for the reviews. I cant wait till my pre-order comes in!

I Just found the 8" Treebeard today. It does seem to me like this one was really made for the AOME line. Especially seeing him next to a bunch of AOME figures & Playsets... I'm sure the upcoming Merry & Pippin AOME figures will go nice with him.

And I fought back the urge at the Balrog playsets today It was tempting though, that and a few Moria Orc 3 packs....

Yeeaaahhh! My AOME Saruman's Chambers arrived in the mail today from KBkids.com! It's an excellent set! Basic but effective! The Saruman, Gandalf and Grima figures are nifty. Grima and Saruman are in pretty neutral poses but Gandalf is stuck in an action pose. I'd say that $30 is a little high in price, but since I'm a big Christopher Lee fan I don't sweat it much.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got Eowyn, Orc-Sam, Orc-Frodo, and Eomer at TRU. Saw the rest, but they weren't that different or impressive...Can't wait for that Super-Poseable Pelennor Fields Aragorn and Armored Eowyn, though. As for the crawling Gollum...come on, we've got enough of him. Well in my opinion at least.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I picked up the super poseable Gollum yesterday. I didnt see any other LOTR figures though. He looks much better than bendy Gollum/Smeagol so im glad i held off on them. I wouldnt be suprised if he is reissued with a angry head later on.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Talking found series 2 @ Target

Yesterday I found series 2 and grabbed Aragorn & Eowyn in Armor - no Gandalfs left, but there were 4 Super Poseable Gollums. It looks like everyone’s divided on this one. I passed on him because (1) I have both bendies already, (2) he’s got these bug-eyes that make his face look rather silly - IMO. And I do agree that the climbing feature is no more than a gimmick, so that was a turnoff too. I guess you should just have a look for yourselves and then decide. I was actually excited at first to see him, but upon closer inspection, I decided to pass.

Aragorn & Eowyn on the other hand just plain rock!!! These are definitely a must!!!

Hell yeah! Awesome find, I'm glad you found those. I just can't describe how much I want Aragorn and Armored Eowyn, they look bloody awesome. As I said before, Toybiz is doing an unbelievable job with this RotK line. Even the gimmicks that they give some figures usually don't hurt much... I'm still in awe of King Eomer and Non-Armored Eowyn, and the Orc-Hobbits, in my opinion, far exceed ANYTHING that Hasbro has released to date. No gimmicks, tons of detail, accessories, and articulation, what else could you ask for? Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 08-24-2003 at 09:04 PM.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I was out of town for the weekend, but did some really random hunting and found squat. Glad to hear people are actually finding stuff.

I have an extra Eowyn if anybody wants her. I head back to school the 6th of september, so if nobody wants her by then, she's headin' back to wally world! Drop me a PM if interested!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

We had it coming.

LOTR Barbie Aragorn and Arwen!!!

Here is a pic for giggles. I might get a set...for me to poop on!!!

thanks to GD for the pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LOTR_Barbie.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	6549  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Oh God. Yeah we had it coming alright.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett