Page 94 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast

Score at Target

Scored armor Eowyn & Pell. Fields Aragorn, as well as wall-climbin' Gollum at Columbia, MD Target. This is a Greatland Target, the normal one nearer to me doesn't have LOTR at all. Does this shipment actuall have Gandalf, or is he coming later? There were none in sight.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Jedi Jon- Yeah, Gandalf is in this assortment, he just hasn't been spotted yet. I need to hit some local Targets ASAP!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

got PF aragorn and wall crawl gollum!! Sadly someone beat me to the dernhelm! I will keep looking though!!

Please tell me that Barbie set is a joke. If not, how can they justify making that but not other LOTR figures we want? Nothing new over here. Same pegs being warmed by the usual suspects. JMG, pm me with what you seek or how much for the Eowyn whenever you get a chance. From what i can tell now, only one Target in my area is carrying ROTK figures. Hope im proved wrong though. Glad to see other people finding new figures.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

The barbie set looks absolutely hideous though. Just like all 12 inch dolls, out of proportion and nothing like the actors who played the character or the costumes from the movie etc. Variation on a theme is all they are, voodoo dollies. Mutant 'things'.... bad karma.

Anyone counted Gollum's POA yet? There's a report at thegd.com that series one hit the Phillipines with the Uruk Crossbowman instead of Aragorn helms deep. So he has been released after all. Could just be early cases that didn't have the Uruk-hai. He's 2 per case. Wonder which mix the UK will get.

Got my Super-Poseable Gollum yesterday.
    Jargo, he has a ball-jointed head, shoulder and hips, cut-joint biceps, forearms, thighs and waist, bending (as opposed to bendy) elbows, wrists, fingers, knees and toes, as well as multi-jointed ankles that twist side to side as well as pivoting up and down. Really freakin' cool! Except, some of the joints on mine have pretty wide gaps in them. Still cool all the same.

I saw Pelennor Fields Aragorn at the same store, but had to pass due to a shortage of cash. I was a bit disappointed that his likeness has seemed to have gotten even farther away from Viggo's since the Helm's Deep Aragorn. Still a cool looking figure due to that awesome costume design.

I actually thought the Barbie set was pretty cool as those things go. My girlfriend really seems to dig the love story between Aragorn and Arwen, so I knew she'd probably think it was cool. She's pretty sure she wants to buy one, even though she wishes that had gone with a Liv Tyler and Viggo Mortensen likeness rather than the generic Barbie and Ken they use.
    Last edited by RooJay; 08-27-2003 at 09:38 PM.

Cool. Man, can't beleive we still have two weeks to wait before this stuff hits retail here. You guys have series 1,2 and 3 already which is I guess the reason I've been driven to the Muppets. Now I have three full time collections going what with star wars too. I'm going to have to get very selective about what I buy from each line. Be more subjective and circumspect. WAAAAAAAAH! Me want it allllll!!!!!!

I bought a Hobbit and Ugluk two pack at Shopko for $2.99 a couple of days ago. I dont care about the Hobbit so i may just trash him but its Ugluk who i really wanted. I want to customize him to look like another Uruk Hai from the Amon Hen battle. Unfortunately im at a loss as to how to go about it. Should i try to make a mask out of cloth or is there some other way to make him look different? Anybody done any customizing on one before? Any tips? Thanks.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

What you need to do is go over to www.thegd.com and poke around in the customising section where there are lovely inspiring pics of many different Uruk-Hai customised figures. Some good tips there about making helmets and armour too.

Man, I haven't seen ANY ROTK stuff yet.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"