Page 95 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
    I looked around the customizing section and was very amazed at what some people had done. I have an idea of what im going to do now.

LIMP, its almost the same situation over here. All i see are Eomer, and orc armor Sam and Frodo. I did come across the Treedbeard and Gollum once but nothing after that.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Treebeard Question

Bumped into the new ROTK treebeard - 6".

Question is - will this be the right scale for the AOME? It looked to be just about right - but I am seeking the experts thoughts.

Thank in advance...

Ace- yeah, from what pics i've seen of the scale comparison, he fits perfectly w/ the AOME. If you head to www.thegd.com they have pictures of him carrying i think like AOME Merry and Pip.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

He's the right scale alright. I was against the small figure of treebeard at first- but now I have one for AOME Merry and Pippin when they come out. I hope ToyBiz makes a few more Ents in the smaller action figure size.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yep! He looks perfect with the AOME figures. I have mine standing with my AOME figures, holding Frodo & Sam (since Merry & Pippin aren't out yet).

I would go as far as saying that it looks much more acurately scaled w/AOME than the 14" Treebeard does with the 6" figures.

If you collect AOME, I would definitely suggest getting him to go with them.

Hang in there guys, there is tons of ROTK in my area. In fact, the only item I have yet to see is Eowyn, although I'm sure I'm just missing her in the stores when I get there. Both series one and two seem quite plentiful here.
    Also, while I have yet to see it on the shelves, I've noticed TRU's shelf tags for the AOME Helm's Deep playset have it priced at $29.99, much cheaper than the fifty dollar price tag I had heard rumored.

By the way, Jargo - you wouldn't happen to have a link to the list of LOTR stuff that is being rereleased, would you? Even if you could simply post the list here, I would greatly appreciate it!

Hope this helps. I believe this is from the MARZ distribution website so this contains new and repack listings. And next year the line changes it's name to 'Trilogy' enabling them to just shove out random waves and mixes much like Kenner's old way of putting out old with new star wars figures so people have a better chance of finding things they may have missed. I note there isn't a listing for a repack of the elven archer annoyingly but this may change. Distributor listings are one thing but TB vascillate wildly on what's going to be in a case so really this isn't hard and fast just tentative.

1. LOTR: Return of the King 6-inch Fig Asst #1

Frodo in Orc Armor, Sam in Orc Armor, Ceremonial Eomer, Helms deep Aragorn
    - contains: 12 figures

ITEM CODE:
    [ TOYBIZ-81300 ]
    < PRE-ORDER SEP 2003 >

2. LOTR: Return of the King 6-inch Fig Asst #2

Gollum crawling, Pellenor Aragorn w/ Anduril, Eowyn in armor, Gandalf the Whilte

ITEM CODE:
    [ TOYBIZ-81310 ]
    < PRE-ORDER SEP 2003 >

3. LOTR: Return of the King 6-inch Fig Asst #3

Eowyn, Gollum w/ precious phrase, gollum smeagal phrase, ProLog Bilbo, 8" Treebeard

ITEM CODE:
    [ TOYBIZ-81140 ]
    < PRE-ORDER SEP 2003 >

4. LOTR: Return of the King Dlx Gollum

contains: 3 figures

ITEM CODE:
    [ TOYBIZ-81199 ]
    < PRE-ORDER SEP 2003 >

5. LOTR: Return of the King Dlx Horse Asst. #2

Battle Aragorn w/ Brego, Legolas w/ horse, Warg w/ rider
    - contains: 4 pieces

ITEM CODE:
    [ TOYBIZ-81335 ]
    < PRE-ORDER SEP 2003 >

6. LOTR: Return of the King 14-inch Treebeard

contains: 2 figures

ITEM CODE:
    [ TOYBIZ-81339 ]
    < PRE-ORDER AUG 2003 >

7. LOTR: Return of the King 10-inch Armored Troll

contains: 4 figures

ITEM CODE:
    [ TOYBIZ-81341 ]
    < PRE-ORDER SEP 2003 >

8. LOTR: Return of the King Roto Fig Asst. #1

Aragorn, Legolas
    - contains: 3 figures

ITEM CODE:
    [ TOYBIZ-81200 ]
    < PRE-ORDER SEP 2003 >

9. LOTR: Return of the King Roto Fig Asst. #2

Gimli, Witchking Ringwraith
    - contains: 4 figures

ITEM CODE:
    [ TOYBIZ-81350 ]
    < PRE-ORDER JAN 2004 >

1. LOTR Trilogy: Fellowship of the Ring Fig Asst. #1

6-inch figure assortment may include:
    Twilight Ringwrath, Twilight Frodo (chase figure - NOT included in each case), Galadriel, Strider, Boromir, Frodo (new style) Prolog Elf Warrior

ITEM CODE:
    [ TOYBIZ-81380 ]
    < PRE-ORDER JAN 2004 >

2. LOTR Trilogy: Fellowship of the Ring Fig Asst. #2

Legolas, Gimli, Gandalf the Grey, Witchking, Arwen, Elrond, Bilbo

ITEM CODE:
    [ TOYBIZ-81385 ]
    < PRE-ORDER JAN 2004 >

3. LOTR Trilogy: Two Towers Fig Asst. #1

Helms Deep Aragorn, King Theoden in Armor, Smeagol, Eowyn, Eomer, Crossbow Uruk-Hai, Saruman

ITEM CODE:
    [ TOYBIZ-81395 ]
    < PRE-ORDER JAN 2004 >

4. LOTR Trilogy: Two Towers Fig Asst. #2

Helms Deep Legolas, Gollum, Gandalf the White, Frodo w/ Sting, Berserker Uruk-Hai, 8" Treebeard

ITEM CODE:
    [ TOYBIZ-81405 ]
    < PRE-ORDER JAN 2004 >

5. LOTR Trilogy: Return of the King Fig Asst. #1

King Aragorn, Pippin in Armor, Harad Archer, Legolas

ITEM CODE:
    [ TOYBIZ-81320 ]
    < PRE-ORDER JAN 2004 >

6. LOTR Trilogy: Return of the King Fig Asst. #2

King of the Dead, Faramir, Merry in Armor, King of the Dead - Glow in the Dark, Witchking in Armor

ITEM CODE:
    [ TOYBIZ-81330 ]
    < PRE-ORDER APR 2004 >

7. LOTR Trilogy: Return of the King Fig Asst. #3

Shelob, Queen Arwen, Gollum w/ Ring, Gimli, Ringwraith, Uruk-Hai

ITEM CODE:
    [ TOYBIZ-81355 ]
    < PRE-ORDER JUL 2004 >

8. LOTR: Return of the King There and Back Gift Pack

5-pack includes: Merry, Pippin, Frodo, Sam and Bilbo
    - contains: 4 5packs

ITEM CODE:
    [ TOYBIZ-81365 ]
    < PRE-ORDER OCT 2003 >
    Last edited by Jargo; 09-03-2003 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    Ace- yeah, from what pics i've seen of the scale comparison, he fits perfectly w/ the AOME. If you head to www.thegd.com they have pictures of him carrying i think like AOME Merry and Pip.
    Thanks for the feedback from all of you. Now I wish I had picked him up when I saw him.

Couldn't find the picture you were refering to - but I'll trust everyone nonetheless!

Finally found a new LOTR figure, Eowyn in Rohan armor. I seen the PF Aragorn also but something just didnt look right about him so i skipped. Check those paint applications fellow forum members. The other Eowyn there had a stray mark (very noticable) above her eyebrow.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Good pick up, Kool-Aid!!

I just got a notice from amazon that my order for the Uruk Hai w/ crossbow has been cancelled, cause it won't be released?!!?? WTH is this crap?!!?!?

I'm doing some hunting today, it being my last day before going back to school. Hopefully, i'll find some ROTK stuff so i can keep cancelling my pre-orders.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"