Page 96 of 188 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
    Heh, I got that same notice today JMG. Amazon is on crack.... I just got done reading an article at the green dragon stating that they're shipping two per case now (replacing re-pack Aragorn).

They've got lot's of pretty pictures of him (in the package and out). So someone has found him. Don't know what the hell Amazon is talking about......

Jpak- I e-mailed amazon and asked WTH was going on cos the figure is out now, so i just wanna know if they don't have enough or if they underordered or took too many orders or something. This worries me, cos if i start gettin' more notices like this, i'm going to go Hulk on them.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Hey I was at Wal-Mart today and noticed the wave of TTT and ROTK Gollums (all bendys, still trying to find the wall climber ), what is with that Smeagol version of Bendy Gollum? That was just kinda screwed up, took a bit to notice the difference.

Saw one of those Treebeard figures, I'll have to pick that up, he was frickin heavy!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Jpak- Hey, i got an e-mail back from TRU customer service, and they just said, "yeah, you should've gotten an email saying it's not available." HOwever, as the GD pointed out, it's still available in the bundle pack. That is BS in my opinion. If i wasn't at school and this wasn't one of the easiest ways to get the ROTK figures without having to hunt, i'd tell TRU to....well, you get me.

So, if anybody could pick up an extra Uruk-Hai w/ Crossbow, i'd really appreciate it.

Also, www.thegd.com has pics of the Harad Archer and Pip in Armor. Nice!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

That is total BS.... You have to buy the bundle to get him. Oh well, my thoughts were that all these figs would be readily available at retail at some point anyway. I pre-ordered the figs with plans of cancelling any that I actually find in the stores (like you did ).

Those pics at theGD look awesome!!! I wonder if Amazon will cancel the Harad Archer too? Only thing that looks funny to me is Pip's naked feet with all that armor. Still a great figure though, I will definitely be getting one!

Oh yeah, a heads up:
    They have the variant Gandalf the White at BigBadToyStore right now for $9.99. I'm ordering one of those suckers right now!
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/subtoy2.asp?Queryid=tb137
    Last edited by jpak001; 09-07-2003 at 02:05 AM.

That Gandalf looks good, but i like my Gandalf the Beige. hehehehehe

Amazon has a picture up of the new Aragorn. Granted, click here and there is prolly a spoiler for few (the name of the figure). But, enjoy!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...#more-pictures

KB toys has Eowyn for those of you who need her. Check out the link below to order:

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm.../17/ls/default

Notice: JMG does not take any responsibility for any problems you may or may not have w/ KB toys.com. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay
    Also, while I have yet to see it on the shelves, I've noticed TRU's shelf tags for the AOME Helm's Deep playset have it priced at $29.99, much cheaper than the fifty dollar price tag I had heard rumored.
    Sadly, it looks as though that $29.99 shelf tag saw for Helm's Deep was a mistake, and has since been corrected at all of my nearby TRU stores.

Also, I saw the Pelennor Fields Aragorn w/Brego set at TRU today. Pretty cool lookin' except for the face on Aragorn, which looks even less Viggo-ish than the regular carded PF Aragorn. Why can't they do that man right? There seems to be plenty of good sculptors at Toybiz lately, and the dude already has a pretty chiseled looking face in real life! Yet each new Aragorn figure since the excellent Helm's Deep version has looked progressively less like the brotha.

Actually, the Helm's Deep Aragorn looks just like Viggo.

Saw the AOME Helm's Deep playset at TRU today. I thought they would have included more than just 3 figures. Seems a little cheap. Oh well, I guess we have the packs. Its cool looking- just too small and inacurate.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

So what do those of you who collect the AOME line think so far? It seems like on LOTRG.com that many people were thrilled about it at first but when they actually seen them or bought them they started to voice complaints. I have now warmed up to my homeless looking Aragorn with bow feature. Ugly figures need love too. Whenever i look at him i just try to picture him worried about the hobbits and that is why he looks like that.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay