Page 2 of 188 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    How white is his outfit? I havn't seen this set yet.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

thanx for the info guys, looks like I picked just the right one
    now I can't wait till I finally get him...
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Jayspawn, was it the single carded Galdalf you found? I am assuming so by your reaction to the set.
    I picked up the Sauron figure at TRU yesterday, he's pretty sick, but his head seems a little to long/tall.

Yeah it was the single Gandalf the White. I'm glad Sauron is starting to show up. He hasn't been seen in my area yet, but I'm on the lookout!

I hear he's one of the best figures.

Yeah Sauron is great, his voice is incredibly loud

well I picked up a bunch of Two Towers stuff at WALMART for a buck each today.

I just bought the 12" Witchking Ringwraith and Legolas. I give them a big thumbs up. The WR is very cool right down to his boots and Legolas has very nice clothes. I havent seen TTT yet but I do like the figures.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

$1????? Do tell. What did you get for only $1?

I stopped by a Walmart near my house on my first day home for the holiday, and I was mainly looking for new MOTU stuff but noticed they had a couple theodens and the resculpted Saruman, so I grabbed them, and gave my friend a call to see if he wanted me to pick them up for him. He asked me to see how much they were, so I scanned them and they came up at buck! Needless to say he gave me the OK and when I was rung up, I paid $8 for 4 figures and some non-drowsy cold medicine for my mom. Why they were a buck, I have no idea

My local KB Toys put out Gandalf and Shadowfax. It's a great figure set! I'd get it, but I don't want to pay the full $24.99 KB price. So I'll hold out till I get it at Target or TRU for cheaper.