Page 3 of 188 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    I picked up Treebeard at TRU yesterday, he is Really awesome!!!!
    He is probably around 18 inches tall, says a bunch of really cool stuff, and throws around your Hobbits!!!!!!!!

How much did he cost?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I bought Sauron and treebeard at TRU yesterday. I left all three of the two packs and all three of the Horse/Rider sets there as I was picking up the 12" Star Wars Dengar wave as well.

These LOTR figures are sweet. I just wish I could find the series I TTT figures. I saw them once, got Legolas and The Easterling, And have not seen them since. ALL of the others, series II, the two packs, the Horse/Rider sets, the 12", Treebeard and Sauron are all warming the pegs here now. But I only have the two of series I
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Yeah, They are sticking pretty bad by me too, other then anything featuring Orlando Bloom's likeness. However if you remember last year, The Fellowship Figures sat like crazy until the movie came out, then BAM! there was nothing, retailers couldn't glue them to the pegs.

I'm all up to speed and whatnot on the LOTR figures, but I still need a blasted Gandalf!!!! I haven't even seen Treebeard or Sauron in OH, but i'm assuming they'll be here shortly.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I just found Gandalf last week, and he was fairly common over the weekend. It took him quite a while.

ah, blast!!! I can't find Gandalf anywhere!!!!! Hopefully i'll get some hunting in today.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

My local Taget keeps getting Gandalfs. Which is good because he's a cool figure.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I saw the single Gandalf a couple of times over the weekend, but I am going to buy the one with his horse, as soon as I can find it.
    Powdered Toast Man!