Page 5 of 188 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    I saw those pictures. There are some cool figures on the way. Too bad some of them are rereleased old figuresd. But the Twilight Ringraith and Galandriel look sweet! So does Gollum.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I am pretty sure both Sauron, and Treebeard are availible on Amazon now if any one wants to get them that way.

My Toys'R'Us has set up a very nice Lord of the Rings display. Lots of every figure including Sauron and TREEBEARD! And I must say, Treebeard is a great looking figure.

Oh man, convergeDW, i love you so much for posting those!!! wow, just wow......bookmarked...done and done!!! Those last two links to pics have sent me on sensory overload.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I just started collecting the figures this week. Unfortunately, I missed out on the FOTR figures, but I think I'll manage to scrape them up.

The only ones I have so far are the Cave Troll, Baromir 2-pack, and Saruman TTT and Aragorn TTT.

I haven't felt this way about toys in a while, due to the lack of good Star Wars product being made these days.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

It shouldn't be too hard tracking down some of the older figures. Many of them can be found at KB Toys on clearence. That's where I got a number of my older figures.

I got Treebeard last night for an early Christmas present. Woohoo!

Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
    I just started collecting the figures this week. Unfortunately, I missed out on the FOTR figures, but I think I'll manage to scrape them up.
    If all else fails, go Ebay! hehe

I'm about to start collecting, I don't have the money to buy figures now, though. I'm hoping to get Saruman, Aragorn, Legolas, and Gandalf, all from TTT, for Christmas.

Yeah, over Thanksgiving I saw tons of Fellowship stuff at KB, even a bunch of Striders, all for 5.99. I think Elrond, and Bilbo may be tough though.

Yep, the KB clearance is the way to go if you still need some of the older LOTR figures:

Single figs = $5.99
    Two packs = $7.99
    Cave Troll = $14.99
    12inch = $12.99

Personally, I think the 2packs are the best deal. I bought another Borimir/Lurtz just for to replace some broken/warped Borimir accessories (plus I needed some weapons for the mailaway Uruk-hai).